This is a real addiction.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by copycat, Jun 19, 2006.

1. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Anyone else catching heat from their family for all the time you spend here?
    I think my kids have been asking their mother, "Who is that strange man on the computer all the time" lol. So how do you manage it?

2. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I don't even hear my wife and kids anymore this place is great! LOL And John I use one finger on each hand now to type.:cool2:

3. CatBusster

CatBusster New Member

State:
    Out Fishing
    yep this one has got me and i havent even fished in the states, credit to its members and site content i suppose :wink:

4. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    My wife loves her TV, I love my puter and this is the only place I go every single day, if at home. Then fishing as much as I want, mama likes her TV. Did I mention my wife loves her TV??? LOL

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Wife & Kids? What's that? :smile2:

6. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    Once you try it you're hooked! Mother is right here beside me with dictionary in hand, proof reading, editing and in general baby sitting her helpless border line illiterate hubby. I know what I want to say, but this typing stuff is really sad. The true benefit of typing is my fingers are tuff enough to steal portions of hot stuff right from the skillet without pain. No more waiting on that sausage to get on my plate.:hungry: :ah:
    Don

7. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    My kids are inCleveland visiting my mom and my wife is happy as long she gets charge of the remote while I am on here. She has to give it up though when "Deadliest Catch" and "Ultimate Fighter" come on.

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yeah, that is why I only get on once a week or so. :cool2:

9. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

yeah alittle my wife says my addiction has grown and that she may bring a shrink to the house to talk to me so I said goahead I need a new fishing partner and one with a lot of money couldn't hurt. lol

10. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    the wife says it keeps me out of here hair and well the kids...hmmm where did they run of to:tounge_out:

11. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    thats that noise in the back of my head cause wife sent the kid in here to play ps2 and get on my last nerve while shes in the other room watchin reruns of who cares what , but when it gets real bad i take the boat out only seems like its at its worse when my brother borrows my boat like now ,iv told the boy to shut up so many times he thinks its his name wife aint said two words cause she knows better im not in good humor when my BOC fix is due ,oh and by the way this is my 200th post :big_smile_2:

12. Fry Guy

Fry Guy New Member

State:
    Warrensburg Missouri
    I don't have a computer at home so have to get my fill at work. Good thing I have allot of down time at night:cool2:

13. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    yeah yeah yeah we con go grocery shopping later ,just call dominos pizza lol :crazy:

14. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I'm on here a lot. I have to make some serious crunch time for BOC though. The girlfriend doesn't like it much when I spend too many hours on here.

15. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL

Once a week...?
    Your kidding me right? LOL. Over 2,000 posts and your only at this once a week? LOL
    Dude, your on here more then me! And I am on here almost everyday.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery!

:waaaht::doubt::byebye:
    -

16. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, alright I will admit up to twice a week.

17. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    My wife told me I had an addiction to the Boc.I have 4 computers sitting in my living room to be fixed.I work on them for people in my spare time.It's hard to find the time to help my wife with her yard work any more.

:big_smile_2: :look_down:

If I don't help her I don't get no :sweet_kiss:

But I get one of these :that_hurt:

:cat:

18. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    yep twice a week from sunday to wed for the first time and thur to sat for the second time in a week. :roll_eyes:

19. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    dude ...this is home for me...the wife said it could be worse...lol

20. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    LOL!
    WELL SAID!!