This has nothing to do with fishing.

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Cattn-Jeep, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Cattn-Jeep

Cattn-Jeep New Member

State:
    NC
    A certain animal shelter in NC just denied my application to adopt a dog. Their reason was that because my wife owned a dog before we were married and for a short while after we were married that was not spayed we were intelligible to adopt from them. Also since the dog was allergic to one of the required shots, we obviously did not have up to date shot records (because the dog was alive) and therefore did not take good care of the dog. They do not deal with "those kind of people". You know the ones that are willing to let their dogs have puppies, and care enough not to kill them with shots...:eek:oooh: What kind of animal shelter is that? So I contacted the Attorney General of Consumer Protection...they said that there is nothing they can do about it.

Yep, that's my little rant...what do you think about it?

2. katsandsuds

katsandsuds New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Had a buddy get turned down by the pound be cause he was going to keep the dog outside with his other dog. They told him they would only give him a dog if it was an indoor dog. I guess putting it to death is better then a good loving home, if that home not the Hilton or Biltmore.