This Friday Night

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by diver268, Sep 26, 2006.

1. diver268

diver268 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I am thinking about hitting the river this Friday Night. Probably would be somewhere between Michigan and 10th street. I know somewhere in that area before it was remodled, there used to be an old pier that only stuck out about 5 feet. I used to very good around there. When they remodled the area it was removed. So if you see a large red dodge truck stop by and say hello or throw out a pole. Good fishing........Bruce

2. typer181

typer181 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Indy
    Name:
    Eric
    I always play poker on Friday, but maybe afterward a few of us could come down there. How late do you stay out there?

3. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Im sure i will show up... Im going to be doing alot of fishing now that Fall is here... I was out there Lastnight and only produced a carp.. but at least something was caught.. See ya then

4. diver268

diver268 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I am sorry to say that even though I was the one who mentioned this friday night, I have got to cancel. I have had an unexpected family emergency. Hope to get out next week. Bruce

5. skippie2use

skippie2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Eric when are you wanting to go back to markland on the destroyer lol. We just about destroyed it a couple of weeks ago. Got pushed up under a parked barge by the current. NOT AT THE DAM THOUGH. Had it been that tracker we would have been DEAD. amazing how scary that was. Busted 2 rod holders and broke 2 fishing poles. Learned from that mistake.

6. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Its cool i have come down with a bug of some sort and wont be making it either.... Normally being sick wouldnt stop me but i can barely lift my arms.. this has hit me hard.. but i hope i am up and going here in the next few days..