This ever happened to you ?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by litltman, Feb 5, 2007.

1. litltman

litltman New Member

State:
    ------
    while fishing in a pond one afternoon this happened .I was fishing with rod and reel, using an earth worm, after not getting a bite for about 10 minutes, I was winding in and I saw a small bream take the worm. real small, just as that happened a catfish took the bream, cool I thought as I was winding on in. then from out of no where a bass took the catfish, I never saw that before. I kept winding.guess what, the bass got off, then the catfish got off, I ended up catching a very small bream. does this kind of thing happen often ? listen to this, one of my friends got a speeding ticket for riding his 10 speed bicycle 47 miles per hour in a 35 mph speed zone. freaky things happen to all of us I guess sometimes. have a blessed day.

2. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I caught a bass one time when reeling in a small bluegill, but i'd say that bluegill to catfish to bass is pretty amazing!!!

3. gmc3500

gmc3500 New Member

State:
    NM
    thats crazy. One time a man in texas got a dwi for mowin his lawn and drinkin a beer. He was on his own lawn too in th back yard.

4. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Thats how I caught my pike last year! I caught a stupid creek chub (they're a dime a dozen around here) and was trying to shake it off the fly and WHAM-O... a Pike grabbed hold of it and it was on! LOL It was only about 16" so I let it go but it was a toothy lil' guy indeed! He got a meal anyway!

5. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    that big 44lb pike that everyone on the net is raving about was not caught on a hook- it was caught because it bit another pike that was on the hook and didnt let go! The other pike was probably 2 feet long. LOL

-Sal

6. MaysvilleCatfish

MaysvilleCatfish New Member

State:
    kentucky
    that sounds pretty amazing.i really dought it happens very often

7. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I didn't hear about that one, but I was talking about the little pike that I caught last season while fly fishing.

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Steve any one that can hook all three species on one cast is a Multilevel fisherman. I would say you have a special talent. Interesting, Thanks for sharing.:cool2: :big_smile:

9. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Steve thats what I call fishing