****This could happen to you****

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by canepole, Jan 31, 2006.

1. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I'm in off the road for the night, and I had to share this with you all
    Yesterday, I ended my day at the new rest area on I-65 in Kentucky,
    Well I thought I would go in the rest area and use the can, I got in the lobby and was looking at all the neat picture's they got on the wall and after a few minutes I walked onto the john and sit down on one of many throne's they had in there,
    and I was the only person in there, All of a sudden the door open's and I hear this women talking to her daughter and she tells the little girl to go in this stall and mommy will go in this one, Boy's I was in deep POO POO and I heard the women in there peeing and knew I done messed up good, so I got up and the toilet flushed and I ran out the door as I was going out the door a old women was coming in and she gave me the meanest look I ever got, I went out and got in the back of my truck and hid LOL.
    I don't reckon any of you feller's ever had this happen to you all ,Right lol:)

2. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    I ain't fess'n up to noth'n.

3. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    OH, you meant by "accident".

Nope, never done that.
    :evil-big:

4. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Well" "I' umm Well never mind.
    Glad you got out without getting whupped on.:) :)

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Severla years ago at work (which just happens to be Ohio's largest Credit Union) I had to go tend to nature. I went down the hall, just as I ahd hundred of other times. I made a RIGHT into the bathroom. I saw our recptionist in their washing her hands, I said "Leann what are you doing in here"? She had a very strange look on face & before she even said it, I knew what I had done, she said "Bryan dear.... your in the womens rest room". By the time I went back to my desk & hid the entire top floor, which was where I worked (just so happened to be the executive level) knew what I had done. News travels fast! Everyone was great about it. I dont think I stopped blushing fomr being embarassed for days!

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    That's wild man! I'm pretty paranoid about going into the wrong bathroom. I always check about 3 times before going in...LOL Now you just made it worse!LOL Well the only time I've done anything like that was in 1st grade....it was embarrassing but no-one saw me....luckily. :eek: I just was minding my own business thinking about 1st grade boy stuff, and just wasnt paying attention and went right on in the girls bathroom....then I noticed the different colors in there and knew I was in the wrong bathroom and ran out....lol

7. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Well sir...as bad as I hate to admit:0a13: ...I RAN in to the Jane in a Wal Mart by mistake!!! Took care of business, while washing my hands I noticed there were NO urinals!!! DAHHH !!! Then a woman walked in and gave me a BAD look. Imagine that!!!

This Wal-Mart was set up 180' opposite of the one back home.:0a13:

:cool:

8. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Well canepole, (knock wood) it hasn't happened to me yet.
    I'm keepin my fingers crossed and reading them signs from now on.

9. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Well Tom, Wally, and Bryan I am just dieing to know..............is the toilet paper any softer in there????????????:eek:

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Canepole we all know this was an accident......:0a10:

11. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    well i hate to admit it but i done the same thing last spring. some freinds and i were out on the town (with a designated driver of course) and we decided to go to a bar downtown. it was warm that night and the bar had the back door open. i was the last to go in and i knew where the bathrooms were but i was used to going there from inside the bar, mens room was on the left by the back door. well, i was so tore up that when i entered the back door i went LEFT into the womens bathroom. i had to do the #2 so i chose a stall and had a seat. 2 minutes later some girls came in and after hearing them talk i said to myself holy-s###! well, after setting there for a while i got up the courage to sneak out. thankfully i was not seen coming out. funniest thing was when i told my freinds what happened one of them said they overheard a girl who came from there talking about this nasty chick who stunk up the bathroom!:D :D

12. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Doing somthing like that in a bar don't count !!!!

and Ken... it was just #1 for me

13. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    when i started my job 8 years ago,in a factory,we are doing our walk-through during orientation and i had to use the bathroom bad,well the person leading us said the bathroom was right there.....up some stairs.i walk up the stairs and to my surprise there is two more sets of stairs one for men and one for women.neither is marked,so i picked on....i WAS SO WRONG....i walked in and there were about 10 women in ther staring at me and then the yelling began..i hurried my way out and up the other steps.

14. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Ya'll ain't country unless you visited the wrong rest room. The hard part is when you come out and half the place is pointing at cha and laughing their arce off at ya. Been there, done that. TWICE. :wub:

15. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

LOL!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen to me.

Ray

16. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Common rainman, loosen up. It's a great way to become popular in a hurry. After the first time, it's easy. :thumbsup:

17. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I haven't went in the wrong one yet but my wife has seen several male sex organs in the last few years by going in the wrong restrooms.

18. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL!!! Not a bad idea....:p

19. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    You have the absolute right to remain silent. Anything you say can AND WILL be used against you in posts made by your BOC brothers and sisters... :p

I wonder if the security cameras got ya on tape, and what it's going to cost me to get a copy??? lol

Mike

20. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL....I'm just gonna keep quit then Mike....lol:p Ahhhh....that would a funny video...I'll chip in to help bribe the security guards to give to us...lol

I'm here to help:) LOL