This BOC is the Best!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Jun 29, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I want to publically thank Mr Gary Felkner for fishing with me last night. He was and is a true gentleman and very knowledgeable of Catfishing. We got bites but no dead serious takers.This BOC has an extremely fine group of people on it and I'm very grateful to have been able to do what I did last night.If it wasn't for him being a BOC Brother I wouldn't have never gone with him as I am not in the habit of going anywhere with people I don't know personally,but the BOC makes it all feel like you do know them and I have to give a "Thumbs Up" cause the folks on here including Gary Felkner are just plain fine country folks!! Thanks BOC for being the way you are,you are Wonderful folks!!!:big_smile:By the way Gary was very modest and stated last night that practically everythings he knows about Catfishing he owes it all to the BOC,so ya see you are also excellent teachers. Mr Chambers; Gary had one of your FatKat Bobbera out and we still couldn't get any bites,but that'ok it was all still very enjoyable Thank YOU BOC!!!:big_smile::big_smile:

2. tkbiker

tkbiker New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I agree this is one great place indeed:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:!!!

3. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Pat

I enjoyed getting to fish with you. I think we found a really good spot there, but somebody forgot to tell the fish about it. :wink: It's a little but of a drive, but I do want to come back up another time or two before the summer is out. Hopefully we can do some "catching" next time.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just give me a PM anytime you are ready to do so! I totally agree beautiful spot,perfect area for fish to be yet they went to sleep on us!(If cats sleep??)
    Also I would like to come down and visit your spots in Kansas City if you have some free time.Once again please PM me if this were to be possible. Again I thank Sir for a wonderful evening!! Even though we got checked by the Game Warden.He was friendly and just doing his Job for which I am thankful to see one take his job seriously.:smile2::smile2: