Thinking of moving

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by jim700, Sep 8, 2009.

1. jim700

jim700 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I maybe moving to a different spot here in missouri but i dont know where yet, me and my family are looking for a place that has some good fishing and maybe a few job oppurtunities i was thinking of truman or loz so any helpful info would be muchly appreciated thanks guys.

2. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Good luck on going to a place that has job opportunitys. Boy take it from me it is tough out there. Good luck.

Tom

3. Johnny B

Johnny B New Member

State:
    illinois
    good luck moving!! I just finally got done moving to my new apartment and love it. Better neighborhood and less traffic, I used to live in housing where everybody bothers you for everything. So good luck moving to a new place and hope everything works out for the best!:big_smile:

4. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Good luck brother.

5. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good luck. Just a thought but if you were to post up your trade or area in which you hope to find employment there might be a fellow BOC brother that could help you ought. Stranger things have happened. In tough time like this it is all about networking...the BOC is a network in a way. Again, best luck in your move.

6. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Good luck on the move. If I could find the little lady a job down there I would move there also!!:smile2::wink:

7. jim700

jim700 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I was thinking about trying to set up a job somewhere else but i dont have many skills lol, im 18 and i just got my first job two weeks ago at a pipe making factory called cantex. We may not move until next summer, we have to sell our trailor court and one of our other business's before we can go anywhere. But im just looking to see where our best bet will be, im planning on driving around looking at some places soon, just need a heading before i waste any time. Thanks for the help guys.

8. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Good luck, MO is a pretty good place to be, should be good fishing close by anywhere.