Thinking of Bro Hilljack!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CuzICan, Aug 28, 2008.

1. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Here's hoping that Bro Hilljack is having the time of his life with his family about RIGHT now! I can't quit thinking about how glad I am that he got to get home to his family even if for a short time, so Bro when ya get back in here just know we all kept you on our minds while you was outta this forum!

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Yhea, he got a new boat too:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile: Much needed break i'm sure.

3. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    may Gods Angles be with him on his vacation

4. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    I do hope he enjoys the much needed time with his family and that new boat of his.

5. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia

tryed to thank you but,,,I'm out LOL

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hope he has a good time and tells about it when he get back round here!:smile2::cool2:

7. OhioRiverCatfisher

OhioRiverCatfisher New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Hope he has a great time while he is home...He earned it!!

8. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    :smile2::smile2: HEHEHE I hate to talk about our friend like he ain't here right in front of him (when he gets back in a few days), but heck we all think the world of him! He's serving us over there and for him to get a ticket home for 2 weeks is the BOMB!!! YAY!!!! :smile2::smile2:

In our hearts and on our minds-- that's as it should be :big_smile:

I do hope he'll tell us all about his 2 weeks, and makes the very most of it!

9. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    I'm sure he is enjoying his time with his family and friends, as always my thoughts are with all who serve, I may not say it or post on it but it is there.

10. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Ya'll ain't gotta worry about bro hilljack he'll enjoy that boat. Oh and he'll enyoy being back with his family too.:wink:

11. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    brother shane is one fine man can always count on his input hear i miss him hear but im sher glad hes gone for the resen hes gone he sher deserves it i will be glad when the day comes that all ouer brothers and sissters can come home to stay

12. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A

I'll give you a big amen to that one !!! Well to the entire post actually!:wink:

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Can you imagine putting months of thoughts into action in a two week time span. And then add the surprise of a boat. If anyone can Shane can. Wishing that all of his dreams come true.

14. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Just wanted you guys to know I heard from Bro this am and he is still in the Atlanta airport with an 8 hour layover. Been traveling since Wednesday he said and is pretty much wrung out right now.

Said he was gonna crash on the floor, and I know he's slept worse places over there so amen to that and he's live and in color in the good ole US of A.
    YAY!!!!! I am sure that several heard from him this morning but he may not have been able to get to everyone so I wanted to let ya'll know that he's fine and he's here! Thank You LORD!!!!! Keep our Brother Safe!!!

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Guess I missed this thread, but thanks for the great thread. And Bro. hope all is well, welcome home brother!!! rollo

16. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks to everyone for their kind words!! I assure all of you that I will not lack for something to do IF I EVER GET OUT OF THIS DANG AIRPORT!!. I will be posting pics of my trip and the of the breaking in of the new boat!! YEAH!

Thanks again for all of your kind words!! God Bless

17. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey Shane just to make small talk while you are waiting.. You are from Chilicothe right? I worked in chili day before yesterday. we graded up some area for a parking lot at a new gas station at 104 and 35. i was thinking about you when i was there bro.. 2 hour drive for me from home..rollo

18. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    YAY there he is!!! Sorry darlin I just hadda let em know you are back with us and on domestic soil! that means alot to many of us! Hope I didn't say too much there!

Now go to SLEEP!

19. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    No need to be sorry!! I am enjoying catching up on what's going on here at the BOC!

20. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Jason, If you head back down that way, bring your poles, there is some good fishing right there on the river!