Thinkin of Georgia Boys

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by perrycounty.in, Sep 22, 2009.

1. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I just got time to sit down and watch the weather channel this morning. For any of you that are effected by all the rain and flooding hang in there. We up in indiana and elsewhere are thinking and praying for your state during these hard times. 20" of rain in 36 hours can be a tough thing to deal with along with everythingelse goin on in our lives. God Bless any of you boys and your families that are dealing with the flooding.

Aaron

2. catfish1083

catfish1083 New Member

State:
    georgia
    i am not dealing with it but thank you they are having it rough around here.

3. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    No problems at my house. :cool2:

4. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    Thanks. I heard some folks died trying to cross flooded roads. It's not bad at all over here though; it's actually rather nice. Last week, we delayed going fishing because it was pouring rain, only to find out it never rained where we fished at. That's about the only trouble I've had from it.

5. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Thanks for the thoughts brother,
    Im good,, but there are some folks down here that are having a really rough time right now,,,:sad2:
    Keep them in your prayers,,,
    Puddle

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Everything is good here in Columbus, but the river is on the rise!

Our prayers go out to everyone affected by the storms. God Bless

7. dallas

dallas New Member

State:
    Jackson,Georgia
    we had it good here, but the disturbing fact that a million gallons of raw sewage escaped into the hootch. even worse someone on the news said its not that bad the water gets treated before its made into drinking water, so what a bout the fish? and the people who eat those fish.

8. redbone

redbone New Member

State:
    smiths sta
    a millon gallons is not even a drop in the bucket and as fast as the current is around here lately....the sewage has to be in the gulf by now