think i caught a spy

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by russ, May 4, 2009.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    i went out on the river today to check a few of my double secret spots that i fish, made sure no one was out on the river. turned on my gps and then it happened. thought i was seeing things at one point in time but it turned out to be a spy trying to get the waypoints from my gps. i didnt get a good look at his face but it looked like jet blue on side of his rigg. so i put on a 12 oz sinker and cast right at him, hooked him and the fight was on, but after a long fight he broke off and headed north. now i dont know who would have tried a thing like that and flies for jetblue but they owe me one sinker and one hook and three hundred yrds. of 80lb power pro. i did get a few shots of this high flyer, look and see if this rigg has flown in on you while fishing your honey holes:smile2::smile2::smile2:

Attached Files:

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    LMAO, uh, eh, uhhhhh, I dunno what your talkn about :roll_eyes:

:big_smile_2::misdoubt::go::sure::0a19::0a28:

Nope, wasnt me. That would much to obvious. I'd just attach a GPS receiver to your rig. :smile2:

3. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    lol sry cuz it was to easy. i took my grandson to the park to fly this big kite. with my neck the way it is the only way i could get the kite back was to hook it to my catfish sarfari rod, let out three hundred yds. of power pro. plus my grandson thought he was fishing. here is a pic. of him fighting that winged monster.

Attached Files:

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    LMAO, thats adorable. I bet he had a hoot. I wonder if there is Master Angler Citation available in the Kite Category :smile2:

5. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    Thanks for sharing, that is so cute, it reminds me of tying my dogs favorite toy on the end of my line, he gives me a better fight than a monster cat:big_smile:

6. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    one more of him in the heat of battle. he just turn three 48 pounds, i call him bam bam or little rat:tounge_out:

Attached Files:

7. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I can just see it now.. Pole slips out of his hands and Russ chasing it across several fields and countys to get his fishing pole back.. hehehe

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    LOL, great pic! Better get a "fighting belt" on that lil feller