Things that should be done

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ryang, Aug 14, 2008.

1. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Some of you may have seen this thread about my brother in law and I hope that it helps me become a better man. I dont know how you all do it but for his viewing today the family got a bunch a pictures and put it to music in a slideshow effect. Or if you just need pics of your friends or family and cant find them at the right time. Do what is needed to be done now that wasy you have something that can easily be found when the time is needed. Nobody wants to die especially how he was killed but it happens and its usually when everyone doesnt want it too (trying to keep it light here LOL).

So mainly what the moral of my story is have something put together incase something other than natural causes happens to you or your loved ones.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89427

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    We do the slideshows quite often here... I have put one together for my own memorial. I all ready have a Cd done in Real player... it's a playlist that my son knows about. I will update if my tastes change or something needs to be adjusted.. My family won't have to do anything as far as decisions about what TO do. doesn't cost ONE dime to make your own arrangements. NOT A DIME. and it takes it off them.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    It is important for all family members to know what your preferences are so that they don't have the additional stress. My wife and I have our arrangements made down to the smallest detail.....................we hope to live for a long time!

4. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Sorry for the news Gary. I had missed your post. Our thoughts to you and family.

Recently at my granddaughters wedding her mother did the thing with the slide show of the bride and groom over the years they were growing up. It was shown during the time the bride and groom danced... it was very neat.

5. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sorry to hear about your brother in law, hopefully our justice system will prevail.

6. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    i didnt see this earlier, hopefully he will get whats coming to him, and quickly!!!