Things that pi$$ me off

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by cheapNdisgusting, Mar 19, 2009.

1. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    In no particular order and only two per post (because long posts Pi$$ me off).

People talking on cell phones while driving.

Bike riders on busy streets that don't follow traffic rules.

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My Sister is guilty of talking on a cell phone while driving. I have voiced my concerns but she is of the opinion that as long as she has been driving she should be able to control a car and talk on the phone. I don't agree,but she's older than me,so what do I know?:confused2::smile2:

3. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    people who drive in inclement weather without turning on their headlights and people who block a boat ramp while getting their boat ready to launch. (get your boat ready to launch before u get on the ramp)

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Ba$$ fishermen and jet skiers...Did I mention Ba$$ fishermen:smile2:

5. cheapNdisgusting

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Sounds like "sisters that don't listen" PMO

I don't have a sister, but I think it should not only be legal, but promoted to run over a sister that don;t listen while talking on the phone and riding a bike. Like maybe a $50 dollar tax deduction for everyone you bag.

People that think they have to share the music with everyone within 1/4 mile PMO

People that dive into the exit lane at the last moment and cause everyone to slam on the brakes. PMO

6. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    the one that most trips my trigger is when people load up there boat and tie down on the ramp. another is when you are waiting to get to the ramp to get your trailer someone jumps the line, this can make not me peved but everone else who is waiting.

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Russell, a bunch of us miss postbeetle, but I think you might do a pretty good job of takin' his place. :wink:

I remember a thread he started way back when, about pet peeves, and this reminds me of that. :big_smile:

Earlier today I happened upon a thread catfishrollo originated, regarding manners and morals......some of the posts there got me to thinkin' as well.

It PMO when folks park in the fire lane of my local shopping center. It PMO when folks (like Pat's BIG sister) talk on cell phones while driving and OBVIOUSLY are oblivious to what is going on around them....on the road, but ALSO just in the PARKING LOT of same said shopping ctr. It PMO when people park in front of the PUBLIC drive-up mailbox at the local UPS store. There might be hundreds of feet of free space (by the way, IN the fire lane) where they could park to be closer.....but they choose that EXACT location to save a few steps, I guess :roll_eyes:. It PMO when folks who AREN'T handicapped use spaces reserved for people who ARE.

Yep, all that PMO. Also, regarding Mike81's post on the thread I mentioned by catfishrollo......I agree that a lot of drivers have NO respect for pedestrians. I'VE experienced it myself, but what REALLY ticks me off is the occasion when I see young'uns about to RUN OVER elderly people trying to cross the driving lane from the parking lot, to get into the drug/grocery store. They CAN'T always walk as fast as they used to.

You'll have to excuse me for not branching out more, but I just came back from that shopping center and saw ALL of this going on!!! I'm sure I'll prob'ly have a few things to add in the coming days. :smile2:

It ALSO PMO when I see younger people on this board who don't have respect for their elders (although that IS few and far between).

8. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    old farts that complain about every thing . and bass fisherman

9. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Catoons hat:smile2::tounge_out: and having to drive to go fishing I want to live on a lake or river

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

RICHARD!!! Don't make me spank you.....I know you think that's funny, but that's exactly what I was talkin' about! :tounge_out:

Oh, so sorry if my previous post was too long Russell. :embarassed:

11. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    BOTH of these are #1 in my Book Russell. We have LAW against both of them, but you know the story. Not enough police to go around.
    Both cause ACCIDENTS, that KILL, YES I SAID KILL people.
    When the guy on the BIKE gets KILLED its always the guy driving the car that gets BLAMED no matter how many RULES of the ROAD the biker was DISOBEYING.

12. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Folks that are just plumb RUDE on the hyways,Just today,I was in my mixer driving 25 mph,The speed limit is posted at 35,in a double yellow line NO PASSING ZONE ,This Idiot passes me ,then half a block later turns into a dang convinence store.:sad2::tounge_out:

13. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    People that are abusive to children, women or animals PMO more than anything :angry_2:.

Hanging up and tearing or loosing a new shad net ranks up there 2 :wink::smile2:.

Been quite a few comments on talking on a cell phone, A lady was hit and killed in this area yesterday by a lady that was eating while she was driving and dropped some food taking her eyes off the road. Anytime your behind the wheel of a vehicle it is your duty to pay attention to your buisness for your protection as well as others.

14. cheapNdisgusting

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    NO NO NO - This was an attempt at humor. It was a "set-up" for someone to remark that I listed three things and said two. Then my come-back was going to be "people that correct my posts PMO" Catgirl - I read everyone of your posts, and even the short ones.:wink:

15. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Having to be limited to two things that PMO, and gun show folks that try to sell used stuff for the same price i can buy it new!

16. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

WHATCHA tryin' to do Johnny? Get me REALLY :angry:?

17. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    1. Most things.
    2. Just about everything.

18. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Typing a two paragraph reply to help someone out here on the BOC,Only to have it dissapear into cyberspace when I try to post it.:sad2:

19. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    AND THE SPERM DONOR

20. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    im guilty:smile2: