Things change...

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by AwShucks, Jul 18, 2006.

1. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Just a few short weeks ago you could walk to most rivers and lakes and pick the fish you wanted out of the holes. Now, it's so daggum hot, you can't get sushi at any of the lakes or rivers...they have all been boiled. LOL

2. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Here in Ohio the lakes are boiling and the rivers are raging. Hasn't been a good year so far.

3. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Yes it is too darn hot!! The fish are in a hot tub. Here in Texas I don't think they can get deep enough. LOl

4. Gringoloco

Gringoloco Member

State:
    Ft. Belvoir, VA
    Name:
    Josh
    Our local ponds here on base have floating fish all over them. I think the heat is taking all the oxygen out of the water and as well making the water temps too hot and killing everything. It really sucks!!!

5. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    The heat index here today is expected to hit 118

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Not too hot if you have portable AC unit and tent and take pool to swim in while fishing. Yall just need to prepare better. LMAO

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

would that be inflatable are blowup? and do they have a pool with ac are do I just need to keep adding ice to my icechest to sit in like a pool? lmao

8. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Fishing is the easy part...the heat is keeping me from finishing my boat project. 103 here today...not counting the heat index.

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Plastic, small kiddies pool. AC unit in tent where pool is. I also add that sometimes I like to wear a thong, LMAO. :embarassed: Really helps to cool ya down.

10. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    Hot?? It got clear up to 84 here. I ran the air in my truck on the way to the store. Got my little brother but you didn't get me. If it breaks 90 here I'll have to go to the coast, or up to Timothy Lake in the mountains. Heat is tuff on moderately rotund individuals with bald heads, like myself.:cry: :ah: :byebye:
    Don

11. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    WAH! WAH! WAH! And you call yourselves fishermen! Cowboy up and get out on that river for 8 or 10 hours. Me and I think his name was Tom I can't remember did yesterday. LOL! Dam it was hot! But ya know what I had a great time! LOL!

We better be carefull with this thread. Its not really about fishin and someone may get upset! LOL!

12. Jebbie

Jebbie New Member

State:
    TN
    For some reason I find that very disturbing.

We got a break in the weather today. Only gonna get to 94 today. The last week or so it's been hovering around the 100 mark not including the index. even at night it's been close to 85. I can stand the heat but not the humidity..Stupid asthma.

13. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Isn't this getting into football two-a-days?

14. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

Bet its probably PINK too. Guess you really are DH and JW's long lost son!!

15. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Oh man, no matter how I spin it, that is not a pretty picture!:lol:

16. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Hey now BG, My name is John! Did the sun bake your noodle that bad man! LOL. Yea we were sweatin bricks but we caught cats and had a great time.

17. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    It's even uglier when he starts dancing aound and singing "The Thong Song" :confused2:

18. Georgiajack

Georgiajack New Member

State:
    Georgia
    When I win the lottery, I'm buying a big houseboat, and just rig it so I can fish out a window while enjoying the ac, and t.v. inside. Seems reasonable to me. Jack.