Things Are Gettin Raunchy Here! LOL

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Aug 23, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am noticing there isn't much talk going on like normal in the Ohio Forums, and a stink in the air! Get off your butts and get out fishing! Sitting at home gives you nothing to talk about, and no fun to be poked at anyone! Im going tonight, and will post results good or bad just to knock the slime off the water here and allow you all to say something good, or tell me I suck! :smile2: rollo

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I told myself when the daytime high temps are in the 70's, and we get some rain I will fish agin...Might be october, or next spring:big_smile:

3. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Fished the GMR last night ended up with my buddy catchin 5 flats and 1 channel biggest was around 12\15 lbs . I had 1 break me off at the bank.:angry:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, im home already if thats any indication... Actually, the wife called... and my daughter is sick, so I cut my trip short tonight. Good news is, I fished a spot that produces some monster flats, and I had two two runs... The first on a 10 inch carp. which took the rod down fast and furious draggin an 8 oz. weight as well. The fish didn't stay with it long enough for my likings of a hookset.. The second took a big rockbass, the rod went down, clicker running consistantly, got it out of the holder on the boat and it dropped the bait!:confused2: my luck!:big_smile: Would have loved to stay out on that spot longer, but it wasn't meant to be I guess..... rollo

5. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    sounde like some of my luck lately.gonna go out monday or tuesday,depending on the weather.i hope it rains buckets,we need em.

oh jack,i think we are having our last bit of hot weather right now.i will say we will be getting those 70 degree highs in a couple to three more weeks.woohoo!!

6. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i went for awhile had 3 runs 1 hookup and lost it didnt get a good hookset used pumpkinseeds and chubs and used some of that green label herring i won got a few light bites and they got the baitoff to easy bait is kinda soft

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Don't worry Rollo, the hilljack will have something to post. I will be home next week.........................I ain't worried about temperature. If is below 100 degrees, I will be freezing!!!

8. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    so you wanna borrow my carharts to keep ya warm:smile2:

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    we need some rain bad! shane welcome home bud, im sure you have a lot of fishing to get caught up on, glad to hear your gonna be heading back. the fish are still here, just being difficult right now. if we would get a couple inches of rain, i would prob. take a couple days off and stay on the water.:big_smile: rollo

10. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well the fishing is still slow.Last night I took my friendand 10 year old grandson.
    We got out on a Island .Fished from 900pm to 400am .
    We got one gar on chub an jug.1 leather back tuttle 15 lbs.
    An as we was reeling in we got a 21# flathead .My buddy set the hook .
    An grandson reeled in his pb.:cool2:
    Watching him .Was one of the best times I had in along time.
    I got a empty seat this saturday night. Any takers!I will give you 48 hours to get a hold of me.Dad an son or daughter is fine .What ever 704 3894.Randy wade.Muskium River bum. Will need partner everyweekend till noveber. give me a call.Thanks Everyone .

11. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Congrats on a good night! Also grandson's PB!

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    so how did the tourney go randy? seems the big stringers have been lacking as of late... rollo

13. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well not very good .But the weight is getting better. !
    1st was around 35# 2nd was 33# only 7 teams.
    And there were more channels then flats.
    This is what I heard.
    I m done fishing the touraments.One reason is I catch fish .
    Drag them around all night. take them from there home.And put them back to die.P lus I hate leaving early.To chase channel cats.I love the weigh in .but dont like what I see some time.Now I can have fun. An run lines an jugs an fish with 10 poles.But the big thing is .I lost my partner.Some one who taught me alot.Do to some bs.
    Luckey wade

14. lebeaux

lebeaux New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hey rollo, got any 10" carp for sale?:wink: The fishin's been horrible the last few weeks:angry: Last weekend's the first night we've had any luck for maybe a month. Caught channel cats all night long! Had three runs that seemed like flatheads but no hookup. Hopefully we get the rain they're calling for this week. The water temps have been screwy all summer and the word I'm gettin' from the division is that the fishing has been suckin' everywhere! Even my fool proof spot fooled me last week! That's never happened before:sad2:

15. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    hey i got a good excuse, i've been working on my 16 foot flat bottom for the last week straight! hoping to get it out this weekend

16. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rollo,
    Went out to Saltfork this weekend. Got one decent run on a 10 inch Largemouth. Only boated one channel all night. Reeeeaaaalllly slow right now. I drove 2 1/2 hours to catch a 12 inch channel though!

17. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    I'd have to say at least you were out trying to rip some lips! Different places fish are hitting an in some others just seems to be slow.