Thieves

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmandeux, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    I just discovered my box blade is gone...it was back in the brush, pretty well hidden.

I suspect coon or hog hunters...I hate thieves.:angry:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I second that feeling. Thieves and liars have to be the worst kind of people

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    you mean one of these?:crazy:

wow. that sucks. they had to work to get that.

4. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    My money is on a one ton with a bale spike...

5. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You know that is the trouble with living out in the country. I have more tools and equipment, and some I only use once a year or so. I don't look at everything I own every day,week,month,year,etc.

Someone can steal/borrow something, and you don't know it's gone till you need it.

That is a pain, as box blades are expensive.

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    That's bad. I hate to have anything stolen.

I have a box blade that's not far from the road. Been lucky, so far it's never been bothered.

Year before last our neighbor came by about 1AM, two guys had a trailer with the loading ramp down across from our tractor barn. They saw him and cut a trail. I feel sure they were going to steal the tractor. Since then I put it in a locked garage.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    "Thieves" the prisons are full and very few of them feel remorse. It sad. Sorry to hear of your loss.

8. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Nothing worse than a thief or a liar. anymore if it's not locked up or chained down out of site it's subject to grow legs and walk off.

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I understand the economy is getting rough. Also , i see folks here talking more and more everyday that theirstuff gettin ripped off. I'll freely give about anything i got but if i catch a man stealing from me,,,,i won't be posting for awhile. Stealing is no excuse for a lacking economy or being down on your luck.:confused2: