THEY'RE HERE!

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by Steve Douglas, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky

[youtubevid]V_csHd1l8Ks[/youtubevid]​

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009
  2. jayhawkokie

jayhawkokie New Member

State:
    Grand Lake Oklahoma
    Awsome video, Steve. Can't wait to get mine installed on my boat and start catching the Monster Blue Cats in Grand Lake.

Jayhawkokie
    Grand lake Oklahoma

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Your going to really like them.

He puts some sweat into getting them made. :wink:

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Went to the website and did not see the double action holders? Looks great, hopefully I will be able to get some soon.

5. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I gotta say them suckers look SHARP. Would love to win a few!:smile2::smile2:

6. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey guys I want you to know that I called up Steve Douglas yesterday and ended up ordering six of his double action holders. Im waiting for them and man I cant wait. What got me even more excited is the fact that Steve was preparing to leave for a catfishing tourney down in the south and was kind of in a rush to get out the door but the moment i emailed him telling him i was interested we were on the phone shortly after and he was going into fine detail how is holders worked and what i also liked is how he wouldnt say anything bad about all the other rod holders on the market and just explained how he liked his product. And after i decided to make the purchase he made sure to get them in the mail before he left for the weekend. In my eyes that is a true salesman And i am positive that for now on all of my rod holders will come from this man. I am so excited to get these suckers on the boat and out on the water. And because he was so down to earth and so serious and so full of knowledge about the sport that i can guarantee you that when i need a new arriation system i will be purchasing his akwa lung. So any of you guys looking at rod holders I firmly believe you should give this man a buzz....I havent even gotten his holders yet and im already giving him awesome reviews! and ill be sure to let you know how they are.....and oh yeah did i mention his rod holders are not outragously priced like i had expected? they were very affordable which makes them all the better.....anyways thanks again Steve! i look forward to doing more business with you in the future. and hope to see you in a few weeks. or eventually.....

7. huls1

huls1 New Member

State:
    alabama
    just got 3 of them and was very impressed with them, got them installed and they work great, as soon as i get my mount built i will have to get a few more