They Just Don't Understand!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Nov 17, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Ever wonder what they are thinking? They really have no idea! :smile2::tounge_out::wink: rollo

Attached Files:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If they thought it was cold today when I took them from the water into the snow, wait till they meet the freezer!:eek:oooh: rollo

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    It would be interesting to know. I bet they are thinking they were in the hilljacks freezer!

4. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    Most fish have the IQ of a ground slug, well that what i was told but over the years of being out smarted by fish i tend to think we don't give them as much credit as they deserve. Or is it our IQ is even less than a fish, humm makes one think.

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    good point!:smile2: rollo

6. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good ????????????????

7. Still_Waters...

Still_Waters... New Member

State:
    Ohio

I know what they're thinking, they're thinking " WHAT'S GOING ON!!! Oh, no, not the white bucket, I thought that was just a myth..."

Either that or this " Oh, this guy thinks he can just take me out of my house, and force me to just get eaten, oh, just wait until he gets skunked, or better yet, I'll get him snagged, yup, that's it, I'll get him skunked and snagged. (evil fish grin) HA HA HA HA."
    At least that's what it seems like sometimes...:roll_eyes:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    They are thinking that Rollo has made another mistake. He should have brought stink bait. Were on a strike.:smile2: Rollo you have to think like the bait.

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, they are bagged and frozen for bait now! Might just go get another batch tomorrow... I like to have a small reserve of cutbait on hand during the winter, for them nicer days! I have a bunch of livebait in the tank, including some small largemouth...gettin ready for some trips here soon hopefully!!:wink: rollo