They Caught The Indiana Sniper

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by field989, Jul 25, 2006.

1. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    i seen it on the news they cought him he is 17 YR and he is GOIN TO JAIL!!!!!!!

super glad they cought that.....

just wanted to share with all u indiana members and well everyone lol

Jeff

2. Fry Guy

Fry Guy New Member

State:
    Warrensburg Missouri
    Never even heard about it(guess I've been working to much) but glad to hear they caught em.

3. gone_fishin

gone_fishin New Member

State:
    Logansport, Indiana
    Good! because I got called up yesterday and alerted for mobilization because of that a**hat.

4. I can't fathom what went through his head when he decided to start shooting. There are more than just a couple choice words I would love to use to describe that little brat.

5. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    That excellent!
    Bill

6. vegasryder

vegasryder New Member

State:
    illinois
    Thats great news...I was worried he might make his way to Chicago.

7. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm sorry, but I get real DISGUSTED the way the news media and uninformed people misuse the word "Sniper". The news media things that any stupid SOB with a firearm that takes a potshot at someone else is a "Sniper"!:angry: :angry: :angry: But then again the news media are brainless fools for the most part anyway that could not hold down a real job! Yes, I know there are exceptions, but they are too far and too few in between!
    The "Snipers" that I know {and I've known many both in Law Enforcement and in Military} were folks that were Honorable, hard working people doing a necessary, and very difficult job, because they were the best qualified to do that particular nasty, thankless, job and KNOWING that the news media was going to crucify them no matter how well they did their job.
    Makes no difference, it seems, if the "Sniper" is military or Law Enforcement, they get a bad rap from the news media that does NOT know diddle squat about the requirements of either position and folks, there is a World of Difference in the conditions under which a Military Sniper operates, and, the conditions under which a Law Enforcement Sniper {stupid media says "sharpshooter"} operates! But then again, I don't put much stock into about 99.9%+ of what the news media says because all they want to do is report bad/tragic happenings, cause others a lot of pain and anguish no matter if that person is innocent or not, and sensationalize them so their station gets higher ratings regardless of what the real truth is!
    Good people, in my lifetime I have learned that there is always at least two sides to every story/problem/situation! There may very well be more, but there are always at least two sides to every conflict, no matter how minor, or how major!
    The ONLY reason the news media is free to shoot their lying distorted, mouths off all the time no matter if it's the truth of not is because of the 2ed Amendment!
    Without the 2ed Amendment the 1st Amendment is worthless! Let us hope that the news media never has to find out that ugly truth in this country!
    I've said enough and will close now. I don't want to force the BOC Staff or the Mediators, to have to "censor" or "ban" me for getting totally out of reason on a Family Site. They have enough work to do as it is on our wonderful site and they do a darn good job too!!
    Respectfully Submitted,
    Fraternally Yours,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

8. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Hopefully they will try him as an adult , juvie time doesnt amount to much , and the mental health system is better , this kid needs to be doing th thorozine shuffle til sentencing .
    Brian

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm glad they got him off the streets before he could do any more damage.

10. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    the media always uses "sniper" for dishonorable cowards like this kid because it sells headlines for them.

11. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    gesh guess i should have picked another word

my bad

im just glad they cought him

Jeff

12. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Now they should throw him in a room with the family of the one he killed and the one he wounded. Let them teach him a few things, but keep him alive so they can throw him in again when he recovers from the first time, then cut off all his manhood and throw him in the worst prison we got, whoa, new b**ch in the pen.

13. snakecotc

snakecotc New Member

State:
    newark, ohio
    Wow, I actually just clicked on the thread to make a very similar comment. We are in the same boat. Some braindead 17 y.o. with a rifle does not equal sniper.

In related news, is someone who goes snipe hunting a "sniper?"

14. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Glad they got him, now hope the court system does what is needed.

Sniper
    1. A skilled military shooter detailed to spot and pick off enemy soldiers from a concealed place.
    2. One who shoots at other people from a concealed place.
    (The American Heritage Dictionary)

15. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Thank God! My prayers go out to the families involved.

16. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    this is one of the reasons i dont watch the news ,if it wasnt for word of mouth or what i see or what i read on the BOC i wouldnt and couldnt tell you wether or not this world was on the brink of destruction . life is depressing enough without knowing whats going on in the world of the news, and yes i feel very sorry for the loss of lives of people all around the world but being sorry doesnt solve much when theres stupid people still doin stupid stuff

17. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I have to agree with Coyote1 a sniper is a trained indiviual that can execute a fatal are wounding shot with precision from a place of cancealment not some "gangsta" wanna a be with a rifle. I hope they put him in the adult system wit the hardcore criminals and let him try to survive. He wanted to be "the man" so let him be a man.