they are bringin

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by hunted, Oct 2, 2009.

1. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    deer creek down,maybe that will help you fellas on the scioto south of it a little,should move the water a little.don't know how fast they are letting water out,though.

hate to see em let it out so early in the season,kinda sucks

2. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Wow. That IS early. You been out there much lately Richard? Haven't heard alot about Deer Creek this year.

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Yea it is difinitely early for dropping the water levels.

4. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Too bad it don't empty in north of where I fish! oh well this rain should help for Saturdays trip.

5. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    went out the last 3 weekends.first one caught a couple of fives.

2nd a couple of em around 4 and some good smaller ones took about five home to eat.

then last weekend we caught about 4 around one and a half to maybe 2 and a half pounds.

yeah,it sucks they are letting it out early,it is just about that time they are gonna start feeding heavy.and of course one of the best times i love to fish it at.

i hope i can get somewhere on the lake and be able to get to where i can get to some feeding at.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  6. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Member

State:
    Cincinnati
    I fish the tailwaters up there in the spring and winter for saugeye and channels. I do catch a lot of flatheads out of there too got my first one of the year there this past Feb....so the water coming out is good for the tailwater fishing.