Thermacell

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by fishnfwl, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    I have 5 of the units as in pic. They are factory reconditioned to like new, never used, some are camo some are green, I am asking $17.50 each for them which also includes shipping. USPS Money order ONLY for payment, will ship USPS Delivery confirmation. If interested PM me with any questions or to get yourself one or two.

I use them all summer long here in Illinois, they are great for the skeeters, use mine in Boat, Camper, on the Deck, in the garden, and during Hunting season when it is still warm and the skeeters are out.

[​IMG]

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    That's not a bad deal, Randy. I already have several of those, so I can't use any more, but I highly recommend them to anyone who is outdoors during mosquito season. Excellent for hunting from a deer stand in warm weather, btw.

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Your correct on that Tom, guess it isn't skeeter season most places......LOL. You can also get scent pads for deer hunting for these units, I personally have not used them, but have looked at them in the shop.
    For those of you that do have them, if you go to the travel section of the chain stores or a local truck stop, where they sell the hair dryers, curling irons and stuff for the "camping" folks, you can buy the fuel cells for these units a lot cheaper than the ones in the outdoor section where the T-cells hang, and I also reuse the pads my-self, saves a few bucks buying the small pint of fooger juice and then re-dipping your old pads, just keep in a baggie.

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Still have a couple left........ if any one is interested. Thanks

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Have two units left, already boxed to ship, $25.00 will get them on their way..............PM if interested, your gonna want them next spring/summer :big_smile:

6. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    how do they go from $17.50 to $25?or is that $25 for 2?

7. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    YES, that would be for the 2 that are boxed and ready to ship. Thanks

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    YES, that would be for the 2 that are boxed and ready to ship. Thanks

9. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Still have a couple skeeter chasers left if anyone is thinking that far ahead...:wink:

10. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Randy dont get rid of them just yet I am interested in them. The last two have been sold. I will give you a call and talk details.

11. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    I think I got ya covered Jbird! was just in wallydogs earlier with the kiddo and they are getting $27 a whack :crazy: So I can pretty much guess just how far they have them suckers marked up!:wink: Have had your set aside for a year now :smile2: The special order pink ones right? :tounge_out:

12. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    You know me. I just love Pink!!!:smile2:

13. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well, still have some, everyone is gonna send checks, but none seem to show up, :roll_eyes: :smile2:

Also have a Mr. Heater (Red) single can heater for $60 to your door.

14. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Single can heater means a 1 lb bottle I am guessing?????

If it hooks to a 20 lb cylinder I might be interested.

15. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent

Yes it is the one bottle, and Yes, it will hook to any size tank with the hose kit you can pick up...... That is what I use also......

Attached Files:

16. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I am just looking for the dish type that mounts to the tank on a rigid pipe. Thanks anyway.

17. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Not a problem, I have the tripple and a double myself, they work very well, sometimes too good!

18. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    I Still have two of the Thermacells left, setting in a box waiting for an address label, Any one wants them drop me aPM please...... thanks....

$25.00 to your door.

19. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    PM sent.

Tom

20. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    As of now, Therma-cells are GONE! I will wait 1 (one) week from tomorrow 3-26-09, if the ones that requested them do not pay by then they will go back up for sale...... Thank You.....

Still have the single Tank Mr. Heater if any one is interested.....drop me a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.