theres a theif runnin around!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by River_monster91, Oct 1, 2008.

1. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    well im not 100 percent sure but im about 99 percent sure this happend at gus's house i need to get ahold of him to make sure. anway he lives on hubbard street and just bought 2 little 4 wheelers for his kids, anyways on the radio station the police announce of local crimes and i heard a house on hubbard street had 2 little four wheelers stole from the yard. said one was pink and one was camo, i know gus had a camo one and said he bought another one. ill try to get ahold of him and see if he wants his house watched on weekend nights just to make sure. i know hes had fishing poles and whatnot stolen before and chances are it is the same person. on the report it said one four wheeler was found burnt on the river dyke and the other has not been recovered!!! so just some advice on the locals keep a close watch on everything. someone stole a brand new mower and weedeater out of my buddys truck in broad daylight and someone stole my dang old spare tire outa the back of my truck:angry:

2. Bigfish18

Bigfish18 Member

State:
    Wichita, Kansas
    YOU SHOULD BEAT EM WITH A STRINGER FULL OF BULLHEADS! I had $400 worth of crappie rods stolen out of my blazer. Never to be seen again.

3. River_monster91

State:
    central kansas
    im gonna see if gus wants me to sit at his house or around his house. ive got a gun ill see if he wants me to let his wife use it for protection. you never know whats gonna happen these days

4. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    That sucks. I hate nothing more than a theif! I know he just bought them, I hope they werent his. I wonder how they got them started?

5. River_monster91

State:
    central kansas
    you got his number kyle? id give him a call but my phone aint working right. im perty shore they were his atv's though.

6. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Its not to hard Kyle when it comes to ATV ignitions.

7. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    I was wonderin beacuse when Gus bought them I asked him what you did so people couldnt just ride off on them. I forget what he said, but he said they would be hard to steal. I quess not.:angry:

8. River_monster91

State:
    central kansas
    he was keeping em chained up in the back of his truck. guess he shoulda put that pit bull of his back there with em

9. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Sounds like Great Bend aint so Great after all. Crazy all that is going on in such a small town out there. Rottweilers are in need. :big_smile:

10. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    That is a shame, not one should have to endure such things. I am sure his kids are heartbroken.

11. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I think whom ever did this should be flogged!!

12. whiskerlover

whiskerlover New Member

State:
    St. joseph Missouri
    There is nothing worse than a stinking, no good, lousy thief. You work hard to buy the stuff you want and someone too lazy to get a job wants to take it from you! We should take a page from other countries and when someone is caught stealing we can cut their fingers off.

13. River_monster91

State:
    central kansas
    i hear that brother!!! an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth in my opinion. atleast smash their hands with a hammer or something.

14. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    Just got off the phone with Gus. Him and JJ are still alive.:smile2: They are headin to Tx in the next day or 2. He said that they were his 4 wheelers but that they got them back. He said they have another 3 weeks of work to do and then they will be back.

15. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Glad to hear they got the 4-wheelers back.

They ( JJ & Gus) should be able to make it back just in time for Milford.

Thanks for the report Kyle..

16. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    Thats good to hear Kyle. Did you ask him how the castration went??:crazy::big_smile:

17. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    Seems a little harsh, askin' him when it's still oozing like that...

18. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    :eek:oooh:yea that might stop some theives, get cought taking someones stuff they get your ...stuff:tounge_out:. theise crimes against gus seems personal like someone dont like him not like a random snatch and grab. hope their cought if not someone better keep an eye on his place. :007::0a32::003::0a26:

19. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    It does kinda seem personal. Hopefully not. But maybe Gus is kinda askin for it. Its sad to say that in Today's world you cant leave anything out or not locked up.Too many meth heads out there.

20. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    i hate a theif, you should get something ready for em