there is a K.C thread but no JETS thread?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by readingcatfisher, Dec 16, 2008.

1. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    The Jets are locked in a 3 way tie for AFC east lead nobody has anything to say about that even with Brett Favre on the team? Sure they blew a couple of games they shoulda won easy but they did beat the Titans and still control their own destiny if they win out AFC east champs just don't overlook them they might surprise you!!!!!:smile2:

2. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO:big_smile:

Sorry I just had to do that. The Jets are for real, but I dont think they have the defense to make it in the AFC.

3. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    Their D just won their last game for them I've been a die hard Jets fan since I've been a little kid I've lived in Reading,Pa my whole life I can't figure it out either but they aren't doing so bad this year,if they can beat the Titans and Pats they can beat anyone!!!!!

4. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    We now have a JETS thread:.... Everyone knew the JETS would be better with Favre, but nobody figured that the Dolphing would be BETTER with the JETS old quaterback CHAD. He JUST may come back to HAUNT the JETS.

5. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    I know Pennington got better as well leaving the Jets I wish him well but I still wanna beat him in the end!!!:wink:

6. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    Us Chiefs fans are having a hard enough time without you all rubbing it in that even the JETS are better than us! I blame the JETS for our troubles. Giving us Herm Edwards and stealing one of our draft picks in the process. Shame on you all!:angry:

7. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    Sorry about Herm the germ he did good by us took us to the playoffs what was it 4 out of 6 something like that .Fire him is all I can tell you

8. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    Jets had their troubles on the west coast earlier this season but hopefully can overcome the Seahawks offense just one game at a time Brett

9. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    I hope Jets D is in the film room watchin tape tryin to get some idea of how to deal with the Seahawks on Sunday at least Brett ,Thomas Jones and the O seem to have gotten things headed back in the right direction except those 2 ints Brett leads the league thats bad:angry:

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I wouldn't go buying Super Bowl tickets yet unless you plan on watching the Steelers represent the AFC! :wink:

11. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    I'm just waitin to see which Jets team I'm gonna see against the Seahawks I hope the good team that scores points and don't give up much Jets are still there and not goin away

12. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    The Jets pretty much blew any chance at the playoffs, but when you can't beat teams like the Seahawks, 49ers, and Raiders, then it's unlikely they'd have gotten past the first round.

13. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    yep Jets blew it they have been good at beating themselves historically they have done a great job of it almost beating the Steelers they just come so close then screw it all up oh well that's the way it goes:tounge_out:

14. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    just call them Plaxico Burress Jets cuz they shot themselves in the foot again

15. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    Eric Mangini is fired !!!! lol bye bye I wonder about Brett Favre now will he be back or not? If not who will the Jets have at Qb next year?

16. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    Brett should be back. What I heard was he did not get along with the Coach, who is now X coach. Seems like the coach treated the guys on the team like kids, even gave them HOMEWORD each week on the other teams they were playing, instead of giving them RESPECT, and letting them go out there and do a mans job. Nobody wants to play for a coach who don't repect them. SEE what happened to the 49er COACH today, and you will see what I mean.

17. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    Brett might need shoulder surgery ,he has been hiding that shoulder injury for a while the Jets had a lot of talent in 08 next season should be good for them no matter who the coach is as long as they don't totally change everything again