Theft in Staunton IL.

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by BIG_D, Jun 19, 2009.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    well the theves hit me last night
    1. ABU 6600BCX reel on a white catfish rod with sufix seage tangerrin line
    2. Penn 109 reel on a black zebco rod with sufix seage tangerrin line
    be on the look out for these setups please

now if the thefe hapens to see this you better not let me catch you with my stuff :angry: i hate a thefe :angry: you are scum and i will be your worst nightmair :angry: thats a promiss not a threat :wink:

2. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    sorry to hear that your stuff got heisted bro. hope you get it back.

3. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    the ABU and uglystick cat rod is one that i won that Mike81 donated it had ended up being my lucky rod and my fave :sad2: i will replace them but it will take time i cant just run right out and get more

4. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    its the way it is in this day and age now. people would steal your eye teeth if they could.

5. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    boy you got that right Brian

6. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dallas, sorry to hear about your loss, but people today have no respect for another's property. Back in the day you could leave your stuff on the front porch and it would still be there next morning. If you should happen to run across your stuff I'd beat the stuffin's out of it--now if someone happened to be in possession of it and just happens to get whupped up a little--I'd say it's an unfortunate case of him being in the wrong place at the wrong time.:wink: Stay safe and hope you recover your stuff!!!

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Bummer Dallis.:angry: Sorry dude and hopefully you'll walk upon the lowdown egg suckin dawg that did this.

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sorry to hear this Dallas.That is one of the reason why i have an engraver and at least on my reels I have my User name engraved on them.Hopefully you'll find your stuff.

9. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    well i lernd a hard lessen one of those deals where you think it wont happen to you thout i lived in a good naiberhood and dident have to worie about it :sad2: you all seen how the van was rigged with the rod holders well there is several rods in there but thay just took the two it could have ben wors i will lock doors now lessen lernd
    it just happen to be the damn rod and reels i liked and used the most :angry: i know a lot of guys hear downd the BCX ABU's but i liked that sucker for lake fishing eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    PS. MRR I will engrave mine too hate to mark them up but if it protects me a little im gona do it

11. buddyodie

buddyodie New Member

State:
    illinois
    Sorry to here it Dallas. I haven't had anything taken from my garage or anything, but I did have a fully stocked tackle box stolen out of the back of my truck in the Wal Mart parking lot. So I know somewhat how you feel. Hope you get your stuff back!

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dallas were sorry to hear of the thieft. With that tangerine line they should be easy to spot.

13. USNTWEEK

USNTWEEK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sorry to hear that some no good took your gear. Some people have no respect.

14. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    Dallas, I have some rods collecting dust, if ya interested in some I'll compile a list and see if any interest you, most are channel cat rods.

15. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    hope you find them guys, check the pawn shops, and craigslist. I know what you mean. they aught to start removing body parts as a deturant. If I would catch a thief, they would definately be healing for a while before stealing from me again. Ive seen the vidieo on what a circle looks like comming out, doesnt look too pleasant:wink:

16. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Sorry to hear that, Dallas. I guess an engraved mark on the out sdie of a reel would be ok, but there is a serial numer on the foot of each reel. Be sure to check the local and surrounding area pawn shops.

BB in SC

17. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Hope you get lucky like I did and find the bastards. :cool2:

May those boys have had a very miserable day in jail with Bubba.

18. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    yea and i hope bubba is out of vasalin :eek:oooh::crazy::smile2: