Theft Alert Keep your eyes open!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by loanwizard, Jun 15, 2009.

1. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Yesterday June 14th, was my birthday.... Please no happy birthdays, I am old....

Anyway, I had my boat parked by the side of my house and when I woke up Sunday morning, I had lost 8 rods and a Humminbird 997 csi!

This was in Coshocton so I ask y'all to keep your eyes open.

2 12 foot black Ugly Sticks, one with an Okuma spinning reel that I won when I first joined here, the other with Cabelas big spinning reel.

6 7' Ugly stick White catfish rods with ABU Brass Casting reels

2 7' Berkley Big Cat rods (white) With Abu 9000's

All but one with 100lb power pro, the other with 50lb big game clear 50.

The 7 footers all had Gamakatsu 10/0 Octopus Circle hooks, the 12 footers had 12/0 Gamakatsu Octopus hook.

All hooks are snelled.

I am offering a $250.00 reward for information leading to the arrest conviction or proof of A$$ whoopin to the guilty parties.

I moved to a small town to get away from this kind of crap GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Netman, sorry but no fishin this wednesday unless you want to bass fish...... UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH! :angry:

Call Shawn @ 740-502-1017

Thanks, and have a great day!

2. x smokin joe

x smokin joe Well-Known Member

State:
    Monclova,
    Name:
    Joe
    That sucks. I think you should double the reward for the ass whipping. That way you get a little satisfaction and know who did it.

3. RIVERRUNT

RIVERRUNT New Member

State:
    reynoldsburg ohio
    THAT REALLY SUCKS!!HOPEFULLY YOUR HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE WILL REPLACE THEM OR HELP A LOT.CHECK ALL THE PAWN SHOPS IN YOUR AREA.YEAH I HAD ALL MY TOOLS STOLEN AND A BRAND NEW TROLLING MOTOR I USED ONCE.JUST A PAIN TO REPLACE EVERYTHING.STILL BUYING TOOLS AS I NEED EM.HOPE YOU RECOVER YOUR ITEMS.

4. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'll kick in a hundred bucks for the ass whoopin' reward (seriously)
    Good luck bud!

5. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    check pawn shops and craigslist, my gf's sister's bf had his slammed chevy stolen right out front of thier house a month ago never seen again :sad2:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Shawn sorry to hear of the theft loss. I hope you locate your equipment and the thief that took it.:sad2::sad2:

7. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Hey, man that sucks

probably some freakin crack head, or someone you know, cops say it is likely someone that knows your stuff,

hope you get to kick his A$$,

cliff

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Dang man I hate to hear that...I swear some people on this planet are an absolute waste of life IMO...:angry:

9. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Sorry for your misfortunes, Loanwizard!

Hope those thugs get caught!

10. StiffPole

StiffPole New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    Dam man, I hate to hear about someone getting anything stolen, but a mans fishing gear--thats as bad as it gets there. I hope you find your stuff- or at least hear who got it. If I was in your situation I would wait about a week then take some old rods, prop them up so they are visible from a little ways back then just sit back out of sight and wait until someone came by looking or acting suspicious.

11. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Wow! That is a major loss, I'd rather have someone kick me in the nutz than to steal all my stuff!!!! I hope you find the parties responsible. I had two crossbows stolen over the winter ($900 worth) I know who did but can't prove in a court of law so the cops won't do any thing BUT everytime I see them they run for thier lives. So it is frustrating, sometimes I wish I didn't even know who did it. Good luck to ya Shawn

12. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Sorry to hear of your loss loanwizard..... got ass holes all over this country or ours.... stuff in a mans yard is his stuff, and not up for grabs...

Bayrunner Ray

13. Spider

Spider New Member

State:
    Hamburg, PA
    Sorry to hear about your loss. It's too bad that these days there is NO place you can go to get away from this type of behavior. In my opinion, it all boils down to very poor upbringing and lack of all taught and learned manners and principles. It's ashame what things have come to be. It makes me sick to see how some people act.

14. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    that sucks shawn, ill keep my eyes and ears open, ill add the whoopazz part for free if i find em :wink:

15. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    I sure hate to hear about this for sure. As usual a thief is always lerking out there just waiting to make a fast buck for their usual habits of drugs an what have you. I wish the best of luck to you on finding them. Will keep an eye out my way for sure also.

16. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    You find the dirty SOB and I'll drive up and whoop that a## myself.:wink:

17. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Shawn, if you had been out fishing all night, that would never have happened!!! :wink::smile2:

Nah, that sucks! The finder is money, but I would hate losing my poles! :angry:
    And have, but that was my fault.

Hope ya get 'em back!!

18. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It's a deal Chris. I wont steal your stuff and I get a free kick right! lmao:eek:oooh::crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2:

19. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    loanwizard sorry to hear about this, i'm sure it was a sick feeling when ya looked in your boat and found this out, last year i had my 40hp mariner stolen off the back of my boat with all my cables cut:angry: can't believe people have no morals anymore, check your homeowners insurence or boat insur. should be able to help ya out

20. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I didn't say I wouldn't kick back!