Thecatman and Cali stop in and spend the night.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Swampfox., Jan 21, 2010.

1. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    just got off the phone with Brandon Clayton and his cutie Cali. they are on their way to see Coach over in Vicksburg for mississippi river fishin friday and saturday. then its on from there, to Indy to pick up a boat he is buying from a member up that way. i had stated in a previous and unrelated thread a few months ago, that i live less than a half mile from I-20. and that any member comeing through my way was welcome to stop in and rest, eat, shower, spend the night, whatever. well tonight i have the chance to host my brother and sister. they are less than an hour from here now. decided to stop and relax at my place for the night. will update when they arrive.

2. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thats neet matt, enjoy yourselfs and have a good time.
    smokey

3. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    been visiting with brandon since about 11pm. even made a trip to wally world to grab some gear. Cali is passed out in my recliner. just sittin up drinkin coffee and bsn. taking pics also, post them later.

4. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    Good deal Matt!

Let Brandon know that once he gets up to Indiana, he can stop by Sunday and watch a REAL football team on the 65"! LOL
    Heck if he buys the tickets, I might even take him to the game! :laugh1:

GO COLTS!

5. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    brandon finally went to try and rest a few hours before they get up and head over to mayersville to hook up with coach on the sippi. [coach is playin hooky today and is skipping classes to take brandon and cali out on the river]. all he needed was an excuse he said. had a good visit, cali slept, we talked and talked and talked. now a half a pot of coffee later im wired and brandon is out. funny, they both have a bed to sleep in[dont wanna encourge anything until after the wedding, wink wink. ] but here they both are in my living room, one in my recliner and the other on the couch. oh well, i did tell them to make theirselves athome. these two have got quite a drive ahead of them and they will be covering alot of ground. it sound as if they will get to see alot of members on this trip. they will be taking pics and keep us updated as much as possible. this should be a cool trip. wish i was going with.. if yall see them on the road, look out for my lil bro and sis. put um up or feed them and bless them. i promiss youll enjoy the fellowship. swampfox out.

6. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    i'll pass it on.

7. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    That sounds great, reps to ya for putting them up for the night. All I know is that if he/they ever make it to Santee they had better stop here or I'm-a-gonna be really mad , LOL.

-Jim-

8. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thanks Matt. They don't come much better than you!!

9. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    good for you guys man, wish i was hanging out also, but im sure you are having a good time with out me...haha... your a good guy for putting them up....reps to ya

10. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    lets see if i can download on this new site.

Attached Files:

11. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    one of Cali being greeted by my putty tat this morn.

Attached Files:

12. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    didnt realize i only took four pictures. i run my mouth to much and forgot i was suppose to be snapping shots. had a real good time talkin, let Brandon pick through my sinkers and stock up. even made a midnight run to walmart so he could grab some stuff they needed for the road. they gonna be covering many miles this week stopping off to see members all the way. if you see um, pop in to this thread and keep us updated. brandon said they would find a puter when they could and fill us in. have funn on the river with coach yall. swampfox out.

13. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    do we need to start a brandon and cali tracker? lol like the santa tracker used on christmas eve!

All this driving they are doing, they better save some gas for august! if they can get out to see SOME members now, they had better go and meet hundreds at the national!

14. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Pretty cool ya get to meet someone from on here, and put em up for a night. Thats what its all about. Sounds like ya'll had a good time too. Thanks from everyone else too.

15. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Matt reps to you for the fine hospitality you have shown USCA members. Your what the USCA is all about. Thanks.

16. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Sounds like you had fun!!!!

17. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Pic number 2...I am wondering if he was wearing deoderant..Other wise i fell sorry for cali!!lmao

18. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    you right brother. my door is always open for a brother or sister in need.

19. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Awesome post brother. Same way I am. Any BOC brother in town has to stop bye. I am in central California and have many brothers stop by on there way to northern/southern california. Reps to you brother!

20. catgrlcali

catgrlcali New Member

State:
    haltom city,TX
    good pics matt thanks for takin us in that chair was cozyy