The Wife Is MAD As He!!. But Me, I'm Doin Well!!! LOL

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Sep 2, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thought it was finally time to break 'em in! I was wanting to fish for a couple hours before dark. Sarah suggested that they might just want to join me. I thought, thats fine.... At FIRST!:smile2: Figured it was time that they join me somewhere other that a mowed down, presidential looking spot!:roll_eyes: I told Sarah to wear jeans and boots, we were going fishing! She didn't get my drift !:smile2: Tried to get her to look at the camera before she loaded up to go home! She wasn't interested! She was too pissed and busy picking them lil sticky things off and cussing me out!!!!:big_smile::smile2: Said NEVER again!!!!!! rollo

Attached Files:

2. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    :smile2::smile2: omg thats so funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao rollo only you buddy :wink::smile2:

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yer butt is grass(LOL) Nicely done bro.(LOL)

4. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey atleast she went with ya, my little miss priss rarely walks more than 20ft off the back deck, unless its to the truck of course...:confused2:

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Looks like the "Begger's lice" hitched a ride. Man, get that gal a boat so they don't have to trudge through the bushes!! :wink:

Bill in SC

6. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    ROFLMFAO!!! Now that's funny!!!!!! I don't know you or her, but I sure can hear her cussing while pickin them little buggers off!!! LMAO!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    LOL!

Jason we cant afford to loose you! Dont do that anymore.. :smile2:

8. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    She should have listen.Well nice to see you had company
    Did you see the hellacopter flying around.Someone is going to be mad

9. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    One outta two ain't bad, the kid looks like she had a good time:smile2::smile2::smile2: My advice is get a food taster for a coupla days cause even going away she looks like payback is on her mind:eek:oooh:. Stay safe, oh never mind!!!:wink:

10. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    you didnt tell her to watch out for the burr patch did ya i know the hell your getting i got in a bunch one time and didnt pick them off just throwed my jeans in the dirty clothes when they went to the washer they was all over the whole load man did i catch alot hell over that:smile2::smile2:

11. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    LMFAO!!!! oh boy Jason i can see the smoke rolling out of her ears. can you say dog house my friend. good luck with that and keep your head low buddy. :wink:

12. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    That's a trip!! At least you and your little girl had fun!! That trip will be one she'll remember for life!! Now as for your wife , she'll remember , just not in a positive way!! Salvaging hopes for a silver lining to your dark cloud , did you all have any luck??:smile2::smile2:!!

13. CatFuStyle

CatFuStyle New Member

State:
    Xenia, Ohio
    i know ill catch some heck for it from the ladies and the fit will hit the shan but, the nature of the story is when us men say hunny lets go fishing and we say JEANS AND BOOTS, we mean it, :smile2: and then its our fault LOL its a win win situation, Priceless time with the family and something to cherrish and talk about later on, hopefully she dont hold it against you too long man....

CatFuStyle

14. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    You got me laughing an your daughter looks like she is enjoying it too!

15. Angler4life

Angler4life New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    :smile2: LOL. I know how thick that spot is. Hopefully they don't get poison ivy too! Did they get to reel any in? That must have been a trip.

16. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Here's a tip for you guys. Those little sticky thing don't stick to Corduroy near as bad as they do to any other material. I learned this many years ago while rabbit hunting. Might help keep you from sleeping with the dog, I know it did me. Hope this helps. Love the post Jason. ROFL

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  17. rclark

rclark New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I thought when you said she was mad as hell and were doing well that we were going to see you settin in a new boat or truck:wink: But this seems alot more serious than that:confused2:

Randy

18. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas

That was so funny :smile2: yes my wife fishes with me all the time she knows when i say boots and long pants better put them on and bring the tank top and shorts with you to change into.:wink::cool2:

19. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Indeed :wink:

20. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Women are the #1 hardheads of the nation. :smile2: