The wife did it again

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by rob128146, Jul 3, 2008.

1. rob128146

rob128146 New Member

State:
    Rockwell, North Carolina
    Well myself and my wife went last night and dang if she didn't catch the biggest of the night AGAIN?????????????:smile2:. Last three times I have took her she has had the big fish. :angry: No just pickin' she loves to fish as much as I do, and she is pretty good at it. Fishing was slow.....we only caught 4 total channel cats. No Blues or flats. This one was caught on cut shad and it was 8 lbs on the money. Had a great time and here is a pic for you to look at.

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      13.3 KB
      Views:
  2. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Sounds like a good problem to have!! Mine asks if we go out can I put the sundeck back on the toon! what???:eek:oooh::smile2:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    HELL YEA! Give her an "ATTAGIRL" from me.:wink:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    congrats on getting another butt-kickin, and an ear-full im sure!:wink::smile2: rollo

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Rob thanks for sharing your fishing trip. Congrats to the lady. Better not leave her at home, she is the fisher-woman.:smile2:

6. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    IF YOU GIVE SIX ATTAGIRLS DO YOU AT LEAST GET ONE GOOD ATTABOY ??

MOOSE ( NO ATTABOY):wink::eek:oooh:

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thats a nice looking cat, don't let your pride get the best of a great tradition

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Rob - Thanks for the report and pic! That is a nice Channel Cat that the wife caught! :cool2:

9. wildcatter

wildcatter New Member

State:
    Irvington, Ky
    Sounds like your wife is related to mine, she outfishes me too. congrats on the cats!!!:roll_eyes:

10. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Congrats Rob to your wife she did a nice job.

11. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    thats a nice cat she got thanks for sharring now you got me scared lol got the wifes licens this week planning first fishing trip togather next sat hope she out fishes me to lol i have just about as much fun watching some one have a good time catching fish as i do catching theam myself

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    At least yours like to go. Congrads on the fisherlady's nice catch.I know your just letting her outfish you,:roll_eyes:just to keep peace in the family (right).:eek:oooh: JK