The WhiteRiverBlackCloud Strikes Again

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by whiteriverbigcats, Aug 18, 2009.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    :big_smile:Well we all got our gear and was ready to brave the on coming storms that were on the way.. We Launched successfully at Waverly and Headed for the great Unknown.. The the moment we started down river in the ol' trusty Midnight Hooker ( Boats name ) we began marking fish.. but DrPepper was dead set on a place he said i would never beleive.. We went thru a few bends and riffs and I told him my Catfish Paradise was just right around the corner... And guess what.. He unbeleiveable place was MY Catfish Paradise.. He said there was plenty of bait fish just on the other side of the back sandbar so we stopped...

We got out the bluegill poles and the castnets and went our own ways to catch our bait.. I hadent even got my castnet out of the bucket when Mr. I Own Everything ride a damn fourwheeler right up to me. At first he didnt seemed bothered. You think he would be saying " You guys doing any good? " or " What ya all fishing for?"
    Oh Hell No!!!!! I will type oout the very beginning the best I remember it. But it shouldnt be much because He began to irratate me and It became very valgar..

Mr. I. O. E.: " What are you doing? "
    Me: " Well we are goona catch some bait fish and......( Cut Off )
    Mr. I.O.E.: " You need to leave. This is private property "

May I remind you all we are on a sandbar in the middle of the river.....

Me: " What? "
    Mr. I.O.E. " Im gonna call the DNR if you Guys dont head up that way ( He points to road ) and get out of here. Theres a ----ing gate up there and you cant cross it.'
    Me: " We need to go where? "
    Mr. I.O.E.: " You need head for the ----ing gate and get the hell out of here"\
    Me: " Sorry dude but u dont own the river and were in a boat we didnt cross thru ur damn gate "
    Mr. I.O.E.: " I dont give a ---- where you go, get the ---- out of here, I will call the Sheriff... I mean the DNR!!! "
    Me: " Ok, call them.. 765-342-5544( # for Morgan Co. Sheriffs office. )
    Me: " Tell them you have Shane Coomes on your river and to send Dave Reese a.s.a.p.!! There all gonna laugh at you.:confused2: "
    Mr. I.O.E: " I ----ing own everything here. If i want to put no ----ing fishing signs then you cant fish any of this. You could canoe. Now leave before I call the DNR!! "
    Me: " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, You sir are a ----ing idiot."\:angry:
    Mr. I.O.E.: " You want the survey. Get out your wallet if you want some land."
    " I'm gonna call the DNR, Its your choice "
    Me: " Yes sir Little man I want you to call them, 765-342-5544 tell them Shane coomes is on your river!! "
    Mr. I.O.E. : " Look at you Big guy, ya look at you big guy..."
    Me: " What, man are you a ----ing idiot. Your as bad as a 3yr old kid.. You think everything is yours.....:angry:........................ ( by this time I had, had enough ) but he just would get off of that fourwheeler for some reason..

Well DrPepper comes over and pursudes me that its not worth it that we can just move on... But i didnt want to.. I wanted to set right there and catch some 50 pound hawgs and laugh Mr. Froto while he set on the hill staring at us....
    But that wasnt the case.. Well we went down river and found some bait ( 10 Gills ) and begain to set for some catfishing. Seemed to do ok but decided there were more places to try so we moved on.We stopped at another sand bar that was owened by Mr. I.O.E and noticed that he must have started a fire in a log jam earlier that day. ( Four wheeler tracks a dead giveaway ). Well we found a small pool that housed a few carp so we thought CUTBAIT!! we caught the carp and found another good little spot that produced a few Flatties and channels. The Bite slowed so on we went again..
    The river was smooth and the time was around 4:30am all seemed well.. we were just cruisin until the sudden stop!! Hhahaha:smile2:
    We had found the only log in the river and had beached ourselves on top of it. Perfectly!!!:eek:oooh::embarassed: No mater what we tried we wasnt coming off this dang log..
    Well finally DrPepper jumped out on the log. ( Water depth at 2.8ft ) and wrestled us off the log. ( Sat on the long 15-20 mins )
    So we are good right? Wrong!! Not 5 seconds after the release of the first log came the second one.. I shouted the Famous RiverBuggy quote " R U ----ing Serious ":angry:
    The good thing was I was able to just reach out and push up the back of the boat and fall right off the log.

Well so began the 2nd half of our journey and by this time we were getting tired and a little cranky.. But we were still having fun.. We got the boat stuck sideways, backwards, frontwards every angle but upside down.. LOL:wink:
    We stopped at one last stop to fish and we were delusional.. LOL:smile2:
    everything was funny, the sun was coming up and it was time to head home.. so we motored, paddled, motoered, paddled, motored, paddled and even walked the boat a few times... Well we finally got to the Henderson Ford ramp and we could barely stand.. But all in all I in joyed the trip... but I couldnt see doing it back to back... But we made it home safe and sound...

Attached Files:

2. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    More pics of The WhiteRiverBlackCloud Adventuer

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009

3. evilfud

evilfud New Member

State:
    IN
    You got to make that last pic your avatar lmao! Dont stoopid peeple suk?

Fud

4. randomfire

randomfire New Member

State:
    indiana
    stupid people suck so bad ... we had a guy tell us one time (right before we kicked him off one of the private ponds) that all ponds were owned by the army corps of engineers therefore making them public

5. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    First post huh Josh.. Welcome to the BOC!!!

6. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    heres a few more... Notice theres more of me... Cause i caught more fish!!! :smile2::smile2:

Attached Files:

7. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sounds like an A$$hole to me. Well atleast you still got on some fish. Thanks for sharing the eventful night with us.

8. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    good thing i was not with yall just guy is been a jerk and i can be a arse hole also trust me :smile2::smile2: sound like we need to go out and fish let see this guy :smile2::smile2: i will drop my line right there and fish i am not scared :confused2::confused2::confused2: the flattie with your undertaker face needs to be you avatar

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  9. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: btw congrats on yall catch

10. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Wow! You guys have way too much fun!!!:big_smile:

Bill, I can't believe you stopped Shane from poundin' that guy...his bloody nose would've been great chum!!!

11. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah we did need bait lol, but that guy was about to be in more trouble then he bargained for...
    I seen him and Shane talking from a distance, and remember thinking; "WOW! Shanes got friends all over the place... even way out here in bfe"- lol.
    But when I walked closer I realized... no.... Shane was 'bout to open a can of whip-arse on the guy.:crazy: But WHY?
    Turned out, that guy actually thought he owned about a three mile long section of the the White river and could put up no fishing signs up if he so chooses.:roll_eyes: lol
    Oh well, I just figured he was simply just a Crazy nut and persuaded Shane to put the lid back on the can and just walk away....

12. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Lmao, Ever been stuck on a log like a basketball on the finger of a Harlem globe trotter..... perfect center.... just spin the boat round and round:smile2:

13. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Shane really Luvs those channel cats lmao!

Attached Files:

14. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah, actually I have!!! Mississinewa Reservoir back in on of those covers at 2am...ran right up on it. Only difference was that we were high-centered in about 15 feet of water! Took us forever to get off that thing!

15. bream reaper

bream reaper Member

State:
    Indiana
    Man, you guys have some adventures!

16. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yes we do... lol!
    Ask Kyleco55 'bout getting his car ripped in half while whiteriverblackcloud looked on...
    or................

17. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    Ohhhhhhhhhh, I would have loved this one!!! I miss all the good stuff, I know, I know.... Lol

18. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In

:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

your never gonna let me forget about that

19. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :eek:oooh::eek:oooh: yall using kylee car as a boat or did shane buddy on 4wheeler get pissed off cause yall was fishing his river :smile2::smile2::smile2: so now i am in for some good laughs with yall :eek:oooh::eek:oooh: and i thought i was crazy :big_smile::big_smile:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  20. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I used to think I was sane and level headed... Then I met Bill!!!!:smile2::smile2: