Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts
great pappy cat is in 1st place with 115.8 lbs of flathead and flathead lber is in 2nd place with 107.5 lbs going into the final night of fishing good luck there pappy cat fish caught tonight after midnight will count nothing after daylight sat.morning.
Jesse you might want to double check your math:0a28:.I did:confused2: I had 217.6#my scale reads in tenths of a pound yours reads in Oz.I tried to add yours in tenths and came up with 106.8#s???There was supposed to be 2 catagorys I thought??Scott was the winner for channel cats and wasnt even recognized?We should have done this competition for sept thats when the largest fish will be caught:006:.I agree with blacky A 10 # flathead is to small.Besides I cant remember the length & weight of all the 10#+ flats Ill be catching.Again I think there should be 2 catagorys 20# flat and 10# channell.No ofense jesse :0a33: but I think scott should take the reigns for sept.This is the month of all months in Pa and to me he seems to be the most avid PA BOC member.:boss:

Discussion starter · #43 ·
sorry about the mix up in numbers it should have read 216.8# pappy cat my numbers were off sorry about that.congrats on winning first place,and congrats to scott for taking first place in the channel division.i have been very busy at work not alot of time on computer latley.as far as a sept. contest im in though scott you could run it with deer season upon us im gonna have even less time.good luck to all in sept.the hogs are gettin hungry,"FOR RAINBOWS":wink:

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.