Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Caught 3 over 10 fri 11# 31",12.5# 31.5",12.5# 33".sat night i got 1 over 10 a 15#er.I weighed it for fish of the evening then turned him loose forgot to get a pic. I usually dont take pix of fish under 20# ooops:roll_eyes:...force of habit

Discussion starter · #34 ·
great pappy cat is in 1st place with 115.8 lbs of flathead and flathead lber is in 2nd place with 107.5 lbs going into the final night of fishing good luck there pappy cat fish caught tonight after midnight will count nothing after daylight sat.morning.

Jesse - I'm still hanging in there at 74.66# also. I accidentally posted one of my fish for the competition on 8-18-07 on the other thread call Free Catfish Competition. So please remember to add that one in when doing my total cause it weighed 24.2#. I'm going tonight so I'm not giving up just yet! :cool2: Blacky should be looking over his shoulder cause 3rd place is not locked up yet! :wink:

I finished up the month of August with two fish to enter in the competition. Flathead - 30 1/2" (13.0#) and Channel - 30" (10.6#). Pics are on the Allegheny River thread. So according to my calculations I have 98.26# total for the August competition :big_smile: . Let's do this again for September! Jesse perhaps you can start a new thread "September Weigh Station". Since you came up with the idea for August I will let you take charge of starting it. :cool2:

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.