Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

"The Weight Station"

4K views 44 replies 8 participants last post by  Pennsylvaniacatchaser 
#1 ·
use this to post your pictures for the catfish competition only,remember the length,and weight+picture for it to count.

#10 ·
Looks like I got some work to do too!
Oh yes indeed and went out and did some work. Large sucker at a new spot I wanted to try out. Hit about 10:00 PM on a large sucker. 30lbs even!

Man, those a Eastern PA flatties are big:wink::wink::wink:

Go kick some flathead butt guys.

By the way sorry if I didn't have a pick of the scale, but you will see it's definitely weighs over 10!

#14 ·
I have 6 fish to enter 1 from Fri. and 5 from Sat.Fri, nights was 13.5# 31.25",For sat i got 18.6# 34.5",13.2# 31",19.5#35.5",14.5# 31.5",and yet another personal best @30.5# 40.5":cool2:I am now a member of the 30#club.next stop 60# club:boss:I was by myself so this is the best pics i could muster:sad2: more pics on my thread:wink:

#18 ·
Joseph you are on fire. Sounds like you got a Honey Hole there.I am getting shut out here have only fished twicw in the last two weeks. Hopefully I can get on board soon:0a23:. Keep up the good work.
On FIRE indeed Joseph!

Way to represent the Eastside.
Ditto what they said! Joseph your puttin' a major spanking on the nice Flattys! Congrats on the new P.B.! :worship::worship::worship:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.