The Weekend is upon us~

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by AZflats, Sep 15, 2006.

1. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Good luck if you are going out to the lake..
    ~ I am going to be at Bartlet for the weekend looking to up my Personal best flatty.

Stay safe and catch a giant!
    :big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

2. ike whitson

ike whitson New Member

State:
    ariz/northwest
    Good Luck Andy !!!!!:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:
    I was out Wed. night at the same spot I was last time, but this time I got a total skunkin! how you like that word? Anyway good luck and let us know how big the new PB is.

SEE YA!

3. tdpasser

tdpasser New Member

State:
    Gilbert AZ
    With temps cooling the cats should be fatening up for the winter. I'm done for this year, having surgery on my elbo for a torn tendon. Basicly tennis elbo real bad. Had pain for years. Maybe this winter I can get my hook settin arm back. Doc say about 3-4 inch cut to really get in there good fis the tear and grind off the scar tissue on the bone and he warned me about the pain and rehab for months.:crazy: I'm a Mainframe operator so I will be left mousing it and pecking with one hand on the key board. Wish you guys my fishermans luck since I won't we using it for a little bit. I'll be back for sure in the spring going for my PB. Later.:0a22:

4. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio

good luck andy hope catch a big one

5. liverboy

liverboy New Member

State:
    Tonopah, Arizona
    I have never been to Barlett but plan on going soon....i think i am gonna go to Roosevelt this weekend but i dont know how good the cattin is there?

6. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Good luck Andy. I will be on Okmulgee lake in Oklahoma

7. hoosier angler

hoosier angler New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Good luck with the surgery Terry. I hope you have a speedy recovery. You had a good summer. Now you can stratigize while you are getting well again and bust a big one in the spring. Jeff

8. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Hope the surgery goes well Terry. The cats will be waiting for you.