The Weather

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bumper, Dec 11, 2007.

1. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    No ice here fellas. Highs in GA the last few days have been 70+ degrees and I had to break out the shorts and flip flops today(technically yesterday) because it was almost 80 degrees. I'll have to cut my grass soon if this keeps up:smile2:. I hope the rest of y'all thaw out soon but until then, wish you were here:big_smile:.

2. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Brother Dave, Geez man dont make em mad! I was tellin about our record highs Sunday and them Ok. folks were talkin about givin neg. rep points.We in mid tennesse are having great weather! they are talkin bout record highs Tue. Im going to enjoy it. smokey

3. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Had some ice but most of it is gone now. Gonna warm up some tomorrow. Cant wait.

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    We got hit tonight good,It looks prety nasty..............I about bet we are all home tommorow.I know the ole lady isnt working her boss called round 8:30 when it was starting....still have our power so its all good.Enjoy your nice weather fellas and good luck fishing.Catch one fer me:wink:

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Allright Smokey I want to throw a tisey,went out to the garage to stoke BIG BERTHA and I should of put skates on....back stairs and butt met quick,OOOOHHHHHHH I envy you boys:wink: and it hurt to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Kenny rub some salt on that bruise. Makes you feel better. Snowed 1/2 the night. Our ice comes today. Don't have firewood cut. Couldn't find it if I had it cut. Have 3,00 board feet of ricked sawn oak in the lot. Hope the chain saw starts or I'll have to burn the dining room chairs. Let's go to Alabama Kenny. Find a book on how to interpret how they speak down there so we can ask directions to the bars.

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Beetleman finding a bar will not be the problem telling them what we want to drink will be and I have a feeling bout one moore time down them stairs I am gonna be stayin in the garage where it is a respectable 90* and the fridge is full of liquid refreshment ......laugh is on me but that hurt....I am still a pup but it is starting to hurt a little more now:cry:

8. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
  9. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Well as for the weather yea it's feels good as for ordering in a bar it's all the same hope the weather holds goin fishin friday mornin the only way to burn your last vaction day of the year

10. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Kenny, Im sorry you fell and hurt your booty.The temp hit 76 today, and its 66 right now 10:36PM. The Hippie dippie weather lady said it is going to snow fri.If your butt bruses we want pics!! smokey

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    NO PICS there and I escaped with just a nick on thee pride by the way by the way have plenty of extree hide,gained 8lb since october and probably will a fer more since I have a warm house/garage and plenty of vittles:confident:

12. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Kenny
    Just think of how boring the weather is in the south, sunshine and warm temp. all year. I don't think they even know what long johns and insulated coverall are.

Here if we don't like the weather, Just waite 5 min and it will change
    Stay warm and don't rub your bottom side too much, you might begin to like it LOL

Sharon