Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live near nevada, i had 5 1/2 inches of rainfall last night! the marmaton is out with all the rain they had fall out in kansas. suppose to get more rain tonight and tomorrow! the fishing in truman should be excellent for a while!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I looked at the lake tonite it was up.
The osage was trashy and comin up in a hurry.
We had 4 inches last nite,should be good now for awhile.
Time to dodge some logs!!!!!!!!! Its on!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah Matt the oasge looks pretty nasty!!! thanks for sharing the pic!!!! If anybody needs anything from me this weekend i will at horseshoe bend rippin lips!!!!! I cannot hardly wait. sure makes it tough to keep your mind on work when the river is that full. lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
went to talley bend this weekend again. surprisingly we were the ONLY people camping there!! we did manage to catch some good eaters, couple 15's and a 20 pound blue. 1 little flattie, water was still raising pretty good when we left this morning! got caught out on the lake when the lightning and heavy rain hit. had to pull to shore and let it pass by. all were caught on perch. headed back there for the 3 day weekend in a couple weeks!

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
went to talley bend this weekend again. surprisingly we were the ONLY people camping there!! we did manage to catch some good eaters, couple 15's and a 20 pound blue. 1 little flattie, water was still raising pretty good when we left this morning! got caught out on the lake when the lightning and heavy rain hit. had to pull to shore and let it pass by. all were caught on perch. headed back there for the 3 day weekend in a couple weeks!

Nice job man. Not too bad for the conditions I rekon. Good luck on your 3day weekend let us know!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.