The third try. Hope this one works!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by peewee williams, Mar 20, 2007.

1. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I had a wonderful Saint Patrick's day.Gator showed up with his pickup truck,tools,supplies and a mouth full of stitches where he had been to the Dentist.When he left,I had a wheel chair ramp and my collapsed boat rack was repaired.After Gator left,the postman ran and I had a great DVD in the mail from flaboy.He called again today and wouldn;t let my wife wake me from a nap.Sorry flayboy.Let her wake me.The DVD has some of the most beautiful country in the world in it,and I can go along on those trips from my home.Each and everyone of you have been great and have been there for me in the ways that you could.I truly cherish each and everything done,sent or said.I cherish the difference in opinions as well as the agreements.I have lost this "Thank you to all" twice on the BOC and once when this puter crashed,so I am cutting it short and hoping.I can talk forever,but there really is no words for the feeling you people give me.Thanks just ain;t enough for what all of you have done.You people are real good about making me cry for all the right reasons.Thank you.peewee

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey Alfred thanks for the post brother. That is the feelgood post of the day. That made me happy to read that one.

3. bubbajum

bubbajum New Member

State:
    Monongahel
    God bless you peewee and my God bless all those who have seen a brother in need and stepped up to help. We all need some help along the way.

If you are having computer problems this may help??

I have a older 2002 Abit mother board with a Athalon 2100 (1.8 gig) chip and 2 sticks of 512ddr ram. If some one in the know about computers thinks that this could help you PLEASE pm me. This board has been sitting in the box for 3 months now since I got an upgrade. Lissin it would bless me if I am able to bless you with this. If this is the case I will put it in the mail and it's yours with only one string....just lift me up in prayer when I cross you mind.

Because of Christ

Gregg

4. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Thanks.I have no idea what you are talking about.I think I am much of the problem.Many people try to help,but I have no idea at all what they are talking about.I now have a terrible time trying to learn new things now.All on the BOC,their family and friends are in my prayers for Gods will to be done for them each and every time I pray.I love you Brothers and Sisters,peewee

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You're the man PeeWee you are our beloved brother and we all cherish you!:big_smile:

6. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Big Brother, God has used you to minister to us more than you can understand this side of Glory. That Gator guy is one fine gentlemen.

st

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Ataboy to Gator, that is a great thing he did for you. Flaboy also.

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks for the post peewee! I always look forward to reading your posts.They help me smile and make my days a little easier!
    I'm glad you have such good Brothers to help you out!
    God Bless you peewee and Take Care!!!
    Also,Thank You for the PM the other day.That made my day and I meant every word I wrote you back!

9. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Surprise!Surprise!Surprise!

Somethings don't change,like the great people on the BOC.

Flaboy (Lionel) drove 50 miles out of his way and just stopped by to meet and see me.He also calls occasionally.When you are shut in,this makes the day and often the month.You never realize how much such a little thing can mean to someone like me until you get there.I never did.

If you know or even see someone disabled,lonely and/or shut in,please think about visiting them/a card,E-mail or phone call.It means far more to most than you can ever dream.A wave at a wheel chair or window can too.I know from the kindness of the people on the BOC and what it means to me.Thanks.

I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewwee

10. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    So PeeWee, how is Flaboy? I miss argueing with him on here.

Glad he is able to call and stop by to visit ya. It's nice to have friends that visit this time of year.

11. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Alright PeeWee been worried about ya cause ain't seen you on in a while Merry Christmas

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Merry Christmas PeeWee! :big_smile:

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    PeeWee, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. From your So. Illinois BOC brother.

14. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Thanks to all.

As to how does he look.Flaboy looked as if he had not slept in a week.As I had never met him before,I have nothing to go on for a normal standard.He calls me occasionally and makes my day as others on here do in their ways.

I love you Brothers and Sisters.Peewee