The Tennessee Titans!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by petersoutcats, Oct 1, 2008.

1. petersoutcats

petersoutcats New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I thought we needed the Titans on this thread.
    Where is my fellow Tennesseans?
    Wow 4-0, best run defense, can it last?
    Good game this weekend Ravens defense will test our offense, and our Defense will test their rookie quarterback:big_smile:
    Go Titans!

2. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Scott, smokey here to say"GO TITANS"The "D" looks as good as it was,"back in the day".Sure would have been nice if we had a 1st string QB that didnt carry his around in a basket.
    smokey

3. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I bet you can trade off Vince Young for someone who can make the team better.

4-0 is impressive.

But remember the Colts are in your division.

4. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    there run d is good but it lacked against the texans in the first half as slaton got the best of em

5. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I hope they don`t overlook the ravens it could cost them.

6. NewMexicoCatfisher

NewMexicoCatfisher New Member

State:
    Alameda, New Mexico
    Lived in Tennessee for a few years. TITANS FAN FOR EVER, 5-0 going into the bye, not bad!!

7. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    The titans barely got past the Ravens but I assure you the Steelers will show the world the titans are pretenders !!!!!

8. petersoutcats

petersoutcats New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    No pretenders, just a dominating Defence. The sport pundits are all-ready starting to compare them to the 2000 Raven Defence, but with a much better Offence that the Ravens had when they went to the Super bowl and won in that year. Many think the 2000 Ravens was the best defence ever.:big_smile:
    I think the team will even get better as the season goes on.

Go Titans/Defence Rules!

9. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Not sold on the Titans yet. Definetly don't think Kerry Collins is the answer. I've actually been more impressed with the Dolphins lately. They could be a sleeper, as long as Ronny Brown stays healthy.

10. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    If you'll remember, the Ravens beat the Giants, who had Kerry Collins as their starting QB. I think he threw a bunch of picks that game. Good Luck.

11. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    The Titans are doing very good, and Collins is getting them the scoring and yards they need, may not be the best out there but looks like the team defence does not need a super star at QB, just like the 2000 Ravens had Dilfer and the 85 Bears had McMahon, decent QBs but trere are better out there for sure.

12. NewMexicoCatfisher

NewMexicoCatfisher New Member

State:
    Alameda, New Mexico
    Yeah, their second stringers. If we keep it up, Jeff Fisher will be sitting the starters by week 16. I would love to see the Titans D-Line against that Steelers O-Line

13. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    The Titans are 5-0, but the teams they've beaten have a combined record of 6-17. I wouldn't be in too big a hurry to compare them to the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens.

14. petersoutcats

petersoutcats New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Titans 5 and O!
    Americas Best and Only Undefeated Team.
    It will be 6 and O next week, we got the KC Chiefs:smile2:
    Go Titans!

15. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Hey!!!!!! That is not cool!!!!!!:angry::angry: Just joking, your right the chiefs are bad:sad2::embarassed:

16. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I can`t wait to see the titans try to deal with the STEELERS "D" it should be a good game but I think we can take em`. The bye week helped us out and we`ll be getting most of our injured players back.

GO STEELERS !!!!!!

17. petersoutcats

petersoutcats New Member

State:
    Tennessee

6 and 0 & Steelers to go!
    Yea your right Zebo should be a real Battle I cant wait. Them Steelers are looking pretty Strong, should be a Great Game.

Go Titans!!!!!!

18. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I'll say this about the Titans, they have a very physical football team, but I don't think much of Collins or Young but they might be able to get it done with just defense and running. I'm still not completly sold on them yet. I think if a team can make them have to throw the football, they could be in trouble. Collins has been known to throw a lot of interceptions.

19. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    GO TITANS,GO TITANS!
    smokey doing his happy dance!
    smokey

20. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I can be done, as the Baltimore Raven in 2000? Great defense and crappy throwing game.