The Susquehanna

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA RIVERS TALK' started by JMarrs328, Jan 2, 2006.

1. JMarrs328

JMarrs328 New Member

State:
    York/Harrisburg, PA
    Does anyone else fish in the Susquehanna River. If so where? I fish around York/Lanchester.

2. PAcatty12

PAcatty12 New Member

State:
    Pa
    Yeah i fish in the susquehanna...im up around Harrisburg but fish the YORK HAVEN POWER PLANT at times too...PM me and we can get together for some fishing when the weather breaks...you can pm me.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

3. setup1

setup1 New Member

State:
    Pa
    I also fish the susquehanna, i fish most of the time around the Safe Harbor dam. I was catching some nice flat heads at the beginning of November from the bridge at the dam.

4. burrbear

burrbear New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I mostly fish in the Lock Haven/McElhattan area. The best fish I have caught is a 10 pound channel cat on cutbait. Most of the fish are around 4-6 pounds. I've also fished in the Liverpool area a few years back...did quite well. Would like to go for some flatheads sometime.

5. PAcatty12

PAcatty12 New Member

State:
    Pa
    hey josh...i was thinking about gettin out soon if u want to meet up let me know!

6. SusquehannaCats

SusquehannaCats New Member

State:
    New York
    I fish the Susquehanna in Binghamton NY area...I am hopeing things pick up this year compared to last year...

Burbs

7. kaleigh

kaleigh New Member

State:
    Lehigh Valley Pa
    I am looking to take a few road trips out to the Safe Harbor area any help or fishing buddies would be appreciated! :0a34: :0a34:

8. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Hey guys I will have to catfish tournaments on the susquehanna this year in maryland right around the dam. If you would like to get in pm me and i can gey you hooked up. Also any info you guys would have for around there would be great to. I hear they are catching some nice size flatheads around the dam. teh dates for the tournaments are April 1 susquehanna State Park and sept 9 glen cove marina. Hope to see some Pa guys get in with us.

9. whitewhiskers

whitewhiskers New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    HI guy's i'm workin in the Harrisburg area for a couple weeks, lets go fishin! my cell # is 812 309 3809 gimmi a call!

10. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Hello all hey April 1st Susquehanna State Park we will have a catfish tournament on the susquehanna river. Check out the acats web site www.catfishangler.com and the acats post and see how our first one when. Everybody enjoyed the tournament and it will only get better as we going. It would be nice to see some more of you PA catfish anglers join in with us. PM me if you need more info and we will see you on the water.