The Sports channel called

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 1sporticus, Dec 17, 2007.

1. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    I got a call from the Sports Channel tonite. They wanted me to help get my cable company to bring the Sports channel to basic cable instead of digital. I did do this. I remember filling out some info about this subject on a different post here on the BOC some while back. So am I the only one, or has anybody else been called? Obviously we are making a difference, maybe it'll be enough who knows. Later Andy

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Nope,Numerous e-mails to my cable company and e-mails to the sportsmans channel and no e-mails or phone calls back.
    I'd feel lucky if I was you. I've had POOR service with the sportsmans channel. I tried the free trial for a month,cancelled before my time was up and still got billed for an additional month. :angry::angry::angry:
    I tried to get the charges back but they wouldn't respond back to me. If thats the way they do business then i'm not sure if I want it. :angry:
    Just my .02 and experiences!

3. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    The Sportsman Channel contacted me via Email but only after I contacted them to let them know how much I enjoyed the Catfishing America show and that I wished that I could watch it on regular TV instead of my computer.:big_smile:

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Andy just cause Bambi Kicked my butt you could of enlightened me:wink:

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    NOW TELL THEM TIS COLD OUT COME BACK WHEN ITS WARM AND WE IOWA BOYS WILL TAKE EM FISHING:big_smile_2: