the spillway

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by iceman, Oct 20, 2007.

1. iceman

iceman New Member

State:
    Walterboro S.C
    Anyone been fishing the spillway at harrys latley? I'm planning to fish Harrys next weekend around the spillway and in front of green island prob. night and day fishing.looks like if it keeps going like it is the channel will be the only thing with water in it! Please post any suggestions that might help catch a fish cause i need all the help i can getDon't give up hope the rains will come

GARY

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Gary, I've never been there, but I wish you good luck and hope that you catch a biggun :big_smile:

3. stinkbaitguy

stinkbaitguy New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Gary,where is that at?

4. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I think he's reffering to Wilson's Landing but not sure. With the water down as much as it is in the lake I would say its rough there to.

5. Foxhound

Foxhound New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Gary
    Fish the upper half of the diversion canal using live bait (bream/perch) early in the evening while they are pulling water, about 7pm till around 11pm. Quite a few nice flatheads have met their demise in that area lately. Anchor down and use hand size or bigger baits (bream work best for me) and be patient..... Once they quit pulling water you may as well pull up anchor.