The Slump Is OVER

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by BIG_D, Aug 15, 2008.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    :big_smile: well my slump is over tonight anyway:big_smile: me and heather hit staunton lake tonight took chicken livers this time and thats what the doctor orderd cawt a few nice cats and a few kittens lol but at this point after a 3 week slump i could care less about size lol thats a lie i still want the big one dang it lol but it still felt good to catch a few :cool2::wink:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Great job on breaking the streak, I hope that you continue to have good luck.

3. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey, just finding the right bait, is all you needed.....next time you use chicken liver, take some strawberry jello, and mix into the chicken blood the night before. I would only do it on one of your baits. Sometimes that helps.....

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    :cool2: cool i will give it a try boomer thanks for the tip

5. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Dallas, I know what that feels like I just got the skunk off my back 2 weeks ago. It's all down hill from here, congrats.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dallas its good to read that you broke the ice and started catching fish.WTG.

7. littleman

littleman Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congratulations:smile2: I hope your luck continues.

8. mississippi man

mississippi man New Member

State:
    Godfrey, Illino
    You can also try vanilla extract.

9. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    well tonight wasent as good one little yellow belly catfish :sad2: but im blaming the moon was geting lots of bites till the moon poped over the ridge o well any night siting by the lake is a good night in my book met a guy fishing beside me had lots of good conversation so still a good night:cool2::wink::smile2:

10. mississippi man

mississippi man New Member

State:
    Godfrey, Illino
    glad to hear your slump ended, mine did too, as for tonight goes you can't win em all! but it sure feels good to get a good one in once in a while.

11. skeezaveli

skeezaveli New Member

State:
    illinois
    great job!!! i think y'all passed the skunk to me!!!! went out saturday to frank holten state park.....pole benders for about 2 hours.....every single one of em spit it out.......4 hours....no fish....but the beer was cold!!!

12. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    lol i wouldent pass the skunk on purpas lol:smile2::cool2: