The Scorpion King 2

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Little Luey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I was at the local video store this weekend and I saw this movie, the Scorpion King 2, i figure The Rock would be in it but surprise, it was Randy Couture playing the role!
    He still need to work on his acting skills but i though it he did a decent job. You can really see how big he is when he is next to a regular size guy, he is a beast, but a very likeable guy. I hated to see him lose to Lesner.

2. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    I heard a long time ago while Randy was in dispute with the UFC, that he was filming that movie.
    We rented it a while back to check Randy's acting skills out. I think we made it about 20 minutes into the movie and shut her down. :smile2: I'm just not into movies like that I guess. It might have actually been a good movie, WE just couldn't sit through it.

3. Joey6500

Joey6500 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Couture is also starring in a Stallone movie coming out after summer called "the Expendables"

4. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Yea, the movie was slow to develop and even if The Rock was the main character it probably would have not been any better.

I guess Randy is just trying to find life after the UFC.

5. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Im pretty sure that guys are lining up to have Randy as their trainer. If he wanted to, Randy could stay around the MMA scene for as long as he wants Im sure.