THE SALT FORK LAKE GRASSMAN? OR ONE OF OUR BOC MEMBERS? LOL

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Feb 18, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    After years of controversary, and sightings of a possible large hairy human- like creature that resembles "BIG FOOT". I think we can all put it to rest for once and for all!! I recently captured this video of Netmanjack, leaving his hometown in Danville to head for an evening of fishing at Salt Fork Lake. Someone needs to tell him, there are better ways to try to hide his identity, and fishing spots from others!!:smile2::wink: rollo

[youtubevid]OradwuE47n8&feature[/youtubevid]

2. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    Hold on jason that looks like my mother-inlaw!!:0a10:

3. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    that was just jack when he hasnt shaved for a week or 2:wink:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Makes me wonder.... He usually stops and picks up the loanwizard on the way...:roll_eyes: Wonder what Shawn dresses up as:crazy:? rollo

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey Now!.... What the?...What the hecks going on here? Thats not me. I may be getting old, but I ain't never been that slow! lmao :crazy::eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    Wow we went from a catfish sight to an area 51 sight wow thats funny bigfoot boc memebr :eek:oooh::smile2:

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Don't play dumb mister! I hated to spy, should have just ran up and stomped your big toe! Im still waiting for the loanwizard to show...:crazy: Is that really his true screen name:eek:oooh:?? Do yall both really like to catfish ,or do ya just want da fame? rollo

8. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    OK, OK Here is my latest promotional photo. I send these around the states a couple of weeks ahead of my visits/sitings to get local interest up. I will be in Arkansas all next week pretending to be the Swamp Stomper. Then out to Washing State for a Sasquatch reunion. I am starting to feel the pressure of all this running around though. Maybe one of you young pups would like to fill my shoes (they're size twenty eight in the costume).:wink:

Attached Files:

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I thought that was flathunter jack.....:confused2::roll_eyes::smile2:
    He told me on the phone once that he was bigfoot....:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:
    I'm confused now...Are they Brothers???:confused2::smile2:

10. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    Oh my word thats funny :eek:oooh::smile2:

11. Sharpy22

Sharpy22 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Netmanjack king of the wild and hairy sorry jack could not resist:smile2:

12. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Shawn will be the smaller of the two fury creatures, LOL

Please Gawd! Don't let them two be playing Bigfoot this spring at Salt fork. I hear a couple of Bigfoot Hunters are gonna show up. I'd hate to witness some weird accident.

13. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Can you picture them two sitting side by side on 5 gal. buckets watching their fishing poles! pretty funny thought! LOL...rollo

14. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    messing around in a suit like that around here would get someone capped lol

15. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
  16. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    my mother in law would require quite a bit more "grass" around the mid-section.. :eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

17. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Now ya see Rick, this is the confusing part. The guy in the TV adds is Flathunter/Jack. Notice how tall he is. The Grassman is much much shorter, that is how I can be so convincing while hunching through the woods and fields.:wink:

18. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    lol Skip, theres nothing I would rather do than jump off the bank at Salt Fork one night and scare the bejeebers out of you! roflmao :crazy::eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

19. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If you mother in law is any thing like mine Rich you will require a lot more stitches if she ever reads your post! Lil

20. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    Jack can I have you autograph rick:eek:oooh::smile2: your commercials are awesome did not know so many celebrities on the boc