The salesman said these would not get stuck...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BLKCLOUD, Oct 3, 2007.

1. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD New Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    He was wrong..I was checking the dozer work on my pond and all of a sudden the bottom fell out..:smile2:
    I got my gator and tried to pull it out but it wouldnt move..so I put the atv in gear and "wired" the throttle at about half speed with some bailing wire..then proceeded to jerks it out..when it finally came out it tore off wide open and headed straight for me..I couldnt jump on it to turn it off, the chain was still hooked and it grabbed the gator and started pulling it off towards the woods.. and tried to climb on top of it..finially I got behind it and got the switch cut off this would have been a good one for funny videos....:smile2:

Attached Files:

2. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Bring that D6H up that was carving your pond. He would have moved it for ya. Seriously, if you are building a pond and I have built several, I have a site I won't mention here 'cause that Commando guy carries a bigger weapon than I do. It is excellent for pond owners. The people there are not as humorous or as good looking as this bunch, but you will get a lot of info. John.

3. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    wow! that looked pretty stuck to me.

john: you mean to tell me there is more to the internet than the BOC? i chhose to remain ignorant to that myth.

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    " Here, hold my beer and watch this " LOL

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Keith some people will try andthing to become a star. Glad no one got hurt and nothing destroyed.:roll_eyes: