the river is on its way down

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by russ, Jul 8, 2008.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    i went out sat. for a while to run the boat and fish a little. it was nice to see the the river has crested, its still very high but it should start dropping ( hard i hope ) i didnt get anyfish but it was nice to get out there. the river has changed alot due to the high water. i was going over some old spots useing the side scan and some of them have filled in. its a big river and we will just have to find some new spots, once it gets down all the boc members that has p.m. me about going out on the river down here, i will be ready and looking forward to meet and fish with you.

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    thanks for the update on river conditions

3. Missouricathunter25

Missouricathunter25 New Member

State:
    Weston, Missouri
    Rusty,
    Thanks for the information on the river conditions. i haven't been out since before the rivers came up. so i hope to get back in and look for new spots this weekend. Thanks again.

4. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Alot of them holes will scour back out as soon as the water gets low enough to start dropping over the dikes.

5. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    The river has fallen about 7 feet in the last 3 days here, fishing has been crappy for the last week. soon as it settles hopefully the will be hitting good again:big_smile:

6. TONTO

TONTO New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    Russ the big muddy below my house just started falling two days ago. I hope the mississippi falls fast. Can't wait to get out on it. How is that side scan working for you. I now have access to one, we have one for our rescue and recovery boat. I am going to take you up on that offer, thanks.

7. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Here they predict it will level out wed ,will have to see what this rain we are getting does to it.

8. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    It's actually going to go on a small rise. Then drop again sharp. The rise south of KC is probably going to be greater then it is here north of the gauge in KC. :big_smile:

9. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    The Mo river look good when I crossed over it tonight on my way home from work on 435. Wanting to get out on it pretty bad but no time this weekend.

Tom