The Right Way

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Sep 12, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Attached is a pic of #1 son and his boy. The Mrs. took this pic while visiting him last week in Kansas. This is the right way to get em started. LOL! I know. He's beatin the water for a bass but its a good start. The boy is only two and a half. LOL! Has the attention span of a gnat. LOL! When I get my hands on him I'll square the little fella away. LOL! Just thought it was a cool pic and wanted to share it. Thanx!

Attached Files:

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    At least he stood still long enough for a good pic. Soon enough, he will be your catfishin buddy! The clouds in the pic are cool. Thanks for the pic.

3. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    george he has his grandpappies hairdo:wink:
    great picture it wont be long till he will be pullin you guys arm to take em fishin . yeah i was impressed with the beautiful background of that cloud filled sky . 1 pic ?????? are you slackin or what????

4. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    That's a good un' PawPaw. He looks just about right for playin' in the minner bucket and the worm carton.
    That's what my two did when they were younger. Tommy, my son, would name the minners and carry em around after they were dead.
    It doesn't matter what they catch as long as they catch! Now, of course, SOME stuff don't get taken off the hook if they do catch it! :smile2:

5. Duckpoor

Duckpoor New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Enjoyed that Share big time.. :big_smile:

Sort of a memory Jog back to the time when I had two following me around. One trying to figure out a bait caster well enough to chunk a crank bait and one chunkin rocks. Both got plenty of practice and pretty good with Both..

Thanks Again!

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great to see #1 and #1½ hitting the water together.:cool2:

7. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Nice pic. George. You couldn't handle flyover country George, when you come to visit #1 and #1 1/2. They actually have real people here compared to New Jersey. You gotta fly right over me George, when you visit them, pack a parachute and drop in for a visit. I'll have a fresh batch of spaghetti sauce and pasta. (lots of oregano and garlic) Either jump or take a train. Don't take Amtrak.

8. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Cool Picture George I know you will straighten him out with the fishing deal when the time comes :wink:

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks George for sharing the pics of your grandson. He looks content and eager to learn. I liked the low clouds pics also. Better get you a helicopter for all those cross country trips to Kansas.:smile2:

10. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Looks like you have the makins of a great fishin party, Thanks for that real cool pic, ps. i took my hat off today ,but just for a while :smile2:

11. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thats a great pic. George. Thanks for sharing!!

12. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    I love to see men take there boys fishing.they will fish for life.

13. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Thank's For Sharing George!!! Sorta Makes the Old Man Proud to see He's Done Good,Teaching the son to Fish,and passing it along.Doesn't it!!! Congratulations. J.D.

14. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    George,
    I'm sure you will do a bang up job on corrupting the little guy...W

15. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Good start BG. Yea I know how you will straighten him out. I can see you hugging that little fella and saying this is what we need to do. :big_smile:

BTW those low clouds are actually a mirror effect reflection from that glass surfaces water. Real cool though.

16. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Nice pic George! :big_smile: I know you'll have him chasing Catfish soon enough! :cool2: