"The Return of Shania" (LoL)

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by shania, Dec 6, 2007.

1. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    She Back, :crazy:

Well family - It has been about a year since I have posted any photos of my "(Little Heart breaker :sweat: )", my granddaughter "Shania :0010: ".

It fells like it was the other day when I was changing her diapers - now she is asking (no making) me leave the room so she can change hers clothes.

Anyway :0a14:
    She will be 4 on December the 23.
    (Man - Time flies)

So for all of the long-time members here - you already know about her & how much she means to me - But for the newer members here at the B.O.C., This is the reason for my user name & it is also the reason I now own a "Shotgun Collection".
    LoL
    ("Just Kidding :0010: "):wink:

Take it Easy all & Merry Christmas, :big_smile:
    Bert & Shania

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

2. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    They do grow up fast, don't they? Enjoy the time with her - cuz (and I'm still in denial about this with my own daughter - and she's 21!) they will eventually move on, but not out...

I dread the day my daughter gets married - I'm gonna be a blubbering idiot.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    She will grow fast,thats for sure! When you gonna put up some new pics of her? She is a cutie!

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Ok Grandpa, lets see some updated pictures of that little Angel.She is a cutie.
    Keep that gun well OILED!!:roll_eyes::smile2:

5. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    I'm trying to upload some photos as we speak buddy - "Please Stand By"! :confused2:
    LoL

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
  7. Dadoftwo

Dadoftwo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Its amazing how quickly children grow up.

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    TIME IS CRUSIN AND MY BABIES GROWING UP FAST TO......I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WAKING HER UP IN THE MORNING WITH 6 SPANKS FROM DAD:wink: THE BIG 6,.....THANKS FER REMINDEN ME BOUT A GUN COLLECTION:eek:oooh:
    OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Nice pics Bert! I think I've said it before but you have the next Beyonce as a granddaughter! :cool2:

10. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Hello Bert & Shania....Hope all is going well for everyone and may your Family have a Very Blessed Christmas with lot's of family ,friend's and rejoiceing on to the lord ...God bless you.

11. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Bert;
    Yes, they DO grow up ALL TOO QUICKLY too!:sad2: I speak from experience!! Love her all you can and spend as much time with her as you can because you can never go back and pick up a day lost!
    I looked at those new pictures, ... man she has eyes that are just going to melt some young man away!!!! She is a pretty young lady in her own right, but those eyes of her's, ... ... Well they tell the whole story! :big_smile:
    I will say a Prayer today that you two have Every Success that Life has to Offer!
    As a grandparent myself, do keep me informed from time to time as to how things are going out on your end! I still have not forgotten our last phone conversation, nor the tragedy we had to share too. But, I am strengthened by the fact that Our CREATOR had a greater need than we did and it is that knowledge that keeps me strong too.
    Looking Forward To Hearing From Ya From Time to Time. :big_smile:
    Fraternally and Sincerely,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

12. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    What a cutie! I bet Santa will pile it on this year!
    Bill

13. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    Bert, Shania is certainly special to us all, and we all very much love to get to watch one of our younger BOC sisters growing up.

We have a pretty good idea how special she is to you, and how proud of her you are (as you should be.)

Tell her we said, "hello" and give her a big hug for us all.

Loved the pictures!!
    :big_smile:

Tony
    _

14. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Bert your Granddaughter is just gorgeous,enjoy her man she'll soon be a woman and the young men will be ringing your phone and pounding on your door! Thanks for sharing her pictures with us she truly is lovely!~~Sister Pat:big_smile: