THE REST OF THE STORY

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Moose1, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    THE REST OF THE STORY.
    WENT FISHING SAT. NIGHT WITH ROBJMILLER AND DAVE,ROBS SIDE KICK. WE HIT THREE DIFFERENT DEEP HOLES WITH SOME GOOD LUCK. THE LAST SPOT WAS GOING BETTER THEN THE FIRST TWO. DAVE HAD JUST CAUGHT A FLAT AND I WAS HELPING HIM GET THE FISH OUT OF THE NET. WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE WAS A LARGE BANG, I TURNED AROUBD JUST IN TIME TO SEE MY ROD AND REEL GO ZINGING STRIGHT OUT AND THEN DOWN AND ACROOS THE WATER AND THEN GONE. I DID NOT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO TOUCH THE HANDLE AND JUST GONE... I LOOKED DOWN ON THE RAIL AND THERE WAS NO POLE HOLDER AND PART OF THE BRACKET WAS ALSO GONE.
    JUST SNAPPED OFF. COULD NOT BELIVE WHAT I SAW.
    SO FAR THAT LESSON HAS COST ABOUT $150.00 AND STILL CLIMBING. THAT HURTS. THE WORST OF IT IS (WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT AND HOW BIG WAS IT)??????
    THAT REMAINS THE QUESTION OF THE YEAR.
    IF BY SOME CHANCE YOU ARE FISHING WITH ROBJ MILLER AND A FISH TEARS UP YOUR EQUIPMENT AND BOAT. BE READY FOR A LONG NIGHT OF JOKES ABOUT LOOSEING SAID SUCH EQUIPMENT.
    IT STILL WAS A GOOD NIGHT OF FISHING WITH GOOD FRIENDS.
    TOTAL CATCH WAS 20 FLATS FROM I LB. TO 7.5 LBS. CAUGHT WITH CUT BAIT AND LIVE BAIT. SOME WHERE CAUGHT WITH THE TAILS, AND HEADS FROM THE CUT BAIT.

IF YOUR FISHING THE SOUTH END OF THE BIG OHIO RIVER AND HAPPEN TO CATCH A BIG FISH WITH HOOK AND POLE, PLUS POLE HOLDER .PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL WITH PICTURES AND DESCRIPTION OF SAID SUCH POLE AND HOLDER AND YES DETAILES OF THE PERP OF COMMITTED THIS CRIME AGAINST SUCH A LOVEABLE PERSON. ROBJ SAID HE WILL PAY THE REWARD.....:smile2::smile2::smile2:
    MOOSE

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Moose what did u hook a submarine ? I thought from other post u just lost rod &reel ,didn't know it took holder an rail with it ,but have been a nice un

3. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    LMAO...Good story bro, hope ya find what your lookin for :wink:

4. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    HE DIDN'T GET THE RAIL ,BUT IT DID RIP OFF THE BRECKET PART OF THE HOLDE WHERE THE HOLDER SWIVALS AND THE HOLDER IS TILL LOCKED DOWN ON THE POLE.
    THIS WAS A ATWOOD BRAND POLE HOLDER THAT MOUNTS TO THE RAIL OF MY PONTOON . THE 24LB LEATHERBACK DID NOT EVEN BREAK ANYTHING WHEN HE HIT THE BAIT..:eek:oooh:

5. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Rodger sounds like you were into an interesting night.