The Report for me and Bluecat69 19 Nov

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by kdrennon7, Nov 19, 2009.

1. kdrennon7

kdrennon7 New Member

State:
    VA
    Once again no matter what a day on the river beats work anytime. The bite was ok better than yesterday bigest fish today in the boat was 46 lbs but had one that never made it in (must have been a world record) many various sizes from 10 to 30 probably 20 fish caught today great day good fish great friends and family.

PS: Bluecat69 did not catch or hold the biggest fish today and says Ramone6 better bring his game tommorow for the fish off.

Attached Files:

2. ramon06

ramon06 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Oh dont worry about tomorrow buddy you and your dad ganged up on Mike today but we're kickin ass tomorrow, please believe lol. When we win we'll buy beer so we all win anyway.

3. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Lookn good! Man One day when I am a big girl I hope to pull one in that big!

4. kdrennon7

kdrennon7 New Member

State:
    VA
    Win or loose friendly compatition is always good for fun. No hard feelings when lose happens cause the next day we all can still fish together so be a gracious looser.

5. ramon06

State:
    Alabama

lol:smile2: no doubt we are great fisherman, I think we will be laughing at eachother most of the day. Hopefully Mike wont lose fish while peeing from all that BudLight :smile2: I may have to bring only water

6. kdrennon7

kdrennon7 New Member

State:
    VA
    LOL: may not want to do that might make him mad and then you would have to swim to the bank while the tides going out cause he would be that pissed with no beer.

7. ramon06

State:
    Alabama
    LOL yeah you're probably right. I like the calm, beer drinkin Mike better :wink:

8. bluecat69

bluecat69 New Member

State:
    Tupelo, MS
    Mike like beer. No beer no fishy. Makes the slow times go by much more fasty. lol
    It was a great day on the water, spending time with Kenny and his dad (I know why Kenny is like he is now). Great folks with good fishing, what more could a person ask for? NOT A DARN THANG.

9. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Always grand to put friends on quality fish. The James is smoking right now.