Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

341 - 360 of 531 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
After I messed up my leg it was 3 days per week going to PT. They would put tape on my leg, cross pattern front and back at the end of the visit. Come back, they would want to rip it off. No, get the alcohol and rub the tape, didn't loose any hair that way. Got rid of the stickie too.
Yesterday I cut my daughter's front yard. Ran the weed eater first then the mower. Had larger bags, could get 4 grass bags in one trash bag. Had 4 full trash bags when finished. Sprayed the grass growing in the concrete joints with something like round up. While the house was being repaired before she moved in someone would pull off the driveway a bit and make a trench. I dug up 5 buckets of dirt to fill it in, didn't pack it. Need to put some seeds on first. Waiting for her to buy weed b gone. Carried the clippings to my son's gully.
Got back home and started mixing the sawdust/shaving, leaf mulch and cotton hulls dirt to cover the cardboard. Ran out of sawdust, get some from my son's house later today. Showered and watched the zoom auction. Debbie spent $18 on junk snacks, I spent $20 on a Miracle Gro liquid feed sprayer and refill kit. I looked for it online, couldn't find it. The sprayer with 1 bottle of feed and 2 packs of 2 refill bottles would be $42.
Granddaughters' soccer games start at 10 today.

·
Old Squeezer
22,235 Posts
Come five (PM) I get to detached the Holter Monitor from my old frame. Betcha it hurts a tad when the tape holding the monitor is removed, IJS.
MAYDAY EVENT - LAKE NORMAN - AUCTION - PRIZES
TODAY AT 5 PM EDST ON THE DEAD END ROAD WILL BE THE AUCTION TO GET TO RIP OFF THE TAPE.
MINIMUM BID $0.25
ADULTS ONLY
(CHILDREN DON'T NEED TO HEAR THE LANGUAGE)

GUESS THE NUMBER OF HAIRS RIPPED OUT CONTEST
$5.00 PER GUESS - 50/50 PAYOUT.

·
Premium Member
Bill. South Dakota
2,088 Posts
Not ready for summer yet. Got to mid 90s today. Back to comfortable 50s and 60s next week. Sweat, aches, etc. Had alot of work to get done. Grease semi, move vehicles, fix shop lights. Plus had hired crew to get lower deck off house.

Will take 109 hairs on the tape pull.

The dog reminds me of cat. Something strange she hides. Open fridge, she comes begging.

Some neighbors have started mowing. Ours is 3 inches in spots. Asperigus us producing good tho. Strawberries poking up. Ma got some mater plants but not planting yet as they calling for done mid 30 lows next week. 45 years ago it snowed on May 1st. Summer was 90 plus everyday and no rain.

Got rid of old i/o boat today also.

Later

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Can't remember if I said but my dad is staying at my house for a week. At least we hope he can return for his sake to his house to be alone. I have him do laps around my house 3 times a day. I have him do his physical therapy 2 times a day. I push 2 Gatorade down him plus water to get his kidney functions back up. He used to eating once a day and I have him eating 3 times and snack 1-2. So things are looking up just not there totally all the way and I'm afraid we may not get there either....

·
Registered
6,261 Posts
One kitty last night 10 lb blue. Gasconade rivers a mess pushing hard as the mo lota trash.
Out this morning turkey 🦃 hunting enjoying nature. Only heard one gobble so far way down below me . Hunting a dif spot. 5 deer came by so far. One yote out of gun range. Lota wood ducks a geese around calling. Make that 7 deer. Nice morning cept for the skeeters

·
Horse-MON
21,959 Posts
One kitty last night 10 lb blue. Gasconade rivers a mess pushing hard as the mo lota trash.
Out this morning turkey 🦃 hunting enjoying nature. Only heard one gobble so far way down below me . Hunting a dif spot. 5 deer came by so far. One yote out of gun range. Lota wood ducks a geese around calling. Make that 7 deer. Nice morning cept for the skeeters
What about the ticks???

·
Registered
6,261 Posts
Yawn came in and made breakfast. Fried taters and bacon with chicken fried turkey breast steaks. Popped a cold one at 9:30 am to have with it. Life’s good today. Time fer a burp nap.

Glad to hear they left some hide on ya MAC.

·
Old Squeezer
22,235 Posts
Happy to hear the North Carolina version of a bikini wax went well.
Will take 109 hairs on the tape pull.
Bill, you got second place. Mac. B. got first with a late entry of "about 10".

Wish I could have been there.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
We got to the soccer complex a bit early yesterday. Youngest granddaughter's teams are warming up on the field. No one on the older granddaughter's field. My son checks his phone. Got a text at 9:10, game is off until Monday 6:30 pm. Mia is the 3rd from the smallest on her 8 and under team. Late in the game she takes a corner kick. It's light and another player kicks it out. She takes the kick again. We are telling her to kick it to Hatlee. She put her foot to it this time, didn't make it to Hatlee. Another player blocked it and the ball went into the net. 3 years of playing, this is her 3rd goal.
Debbie and I walked the town square after the game. Farmer's market and craft fair every Saturday 7 am til 1 pm. Might have been 250 vendors. Lots of canned goods, no pear preserves. Most craft things was a glance as we walked by. Got Debbie back home and ate lunch.
I had Wednesday and Thursday invoices and tried to pick up Friday's items from the auction house too. Nope, not ready yet. I watched the zoom auction last night. There was a 1500 lb electric tongue jack. I'm bidding and looking it up to see if it will fit my camper. Need a 2500 or up just as I won the bid at $110. Tried to get them to run it again, never did. I said to heck with it at 9:20 and turned it off. I'll check again today. If it was sold I'll watch the auction. If not, I'm gone.

·
Premium Member
23,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #359 ·
The John Deere broke it's mower belt yesterday while the Squaw was mowing. Got a new belt ordered and the mower deck dropped and pulled out from under the tractor. Ready when the belt arrives.

341 - 360 of 531 Posts