The power of suggestion

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Netmanjack, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We, DH and I, weren't going to divulge this about our good buddy Akwolf41 (gene chambers) but after thinking about it for a while, we came to the conclusion that it might be of a benefit to all of the members of the BOC. You see Gene has an inherent ability to fool himself into thinking he has caught a catfish, thusly never getting skunked! It is a simple endeavor as you will see. Now you may or may not want to copy his approach to this daunting task of catching cats, but it surly works for him. Most of the time. Yes the pink gloves are necessary! :eek:oooh: :lol: :big_smile: lmao

Attached Files:

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

well if it works for him it can work for me. I'll be ordering thoses books and hypnosis cd's ASAP lol:lol:

3. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Jack you just aint right lol good one.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, thanks for sharing. I am sure Gene will get even with yall. hehehe

5. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Lol...lol...lol

6. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hummmm.... if it works for "kind of fish" will it work for size. I am 1 lb ... no you are 20 lbs. I'll try it.

7. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    they have a name for this deseaze its called FISH ENVY and im quite sure its treatable lmao

8. KWSMITH

KWSMITH New Member

State:
    Virginia
    That is too cool.
    :big_smile_2:

9. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I love it, I'll have to give it try but them fish can be pretty smart and it may backfire at ya and the fish will be saying, you are bait....tricking you into thinking you are bait.....lol

10. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Wow! I didn't know that Gene could talk to fish!

11. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    hahah.. Mean Gene the Fish Whisperer

12. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Well I won't be doing that anytime soon, but if it works for him more power to him lol.

13. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I am sorry people but its the truth, Netman and myself thought we would keep it a secret but we felt since this is the brotherhood we needed to share it with our family, we know for a fact you guys would never say anything to him , cause it might hurt his feelings.

Gene sometimes has come up with CRS in his old age so if he finds this thread he may act like this didn't happen and let me tell you pictures don't lie.. thats all I am saying .. Gene ole buddy I am here to help !!:cool2:

14. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Well I see that My so called Friend Jack has teamed up with DH to attempt to ruin my flawless reputation. I have kept things that I have known about people to myself rather than to expose some people the way they are. But I think it is time for you all to knida find out the truth about "NetmanJack". You see Jack would like to use the User name of "NetladyJack" but the Mods won't let him do it. I have always been Jack's comfindant. Like when he was getting ready to send pics in during the "Survivor Series" Contest, He would let me see them first and I would have to tell him. "You Can't Do That Jack, It is not acceptable". He keeps forgetting this is a Family Site. I will attach a Pic to this post and it will give you a better Idea of how Jack like to portray himself.

Well don't say I haven't warned you all:
    Remember "I Know Jack"

Gene

Attached Files:

15. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    LOL.. If you have any of him ridding around playing "Godiva" (nekkid as a jaybird), PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Don't share those!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Just gos to show ya you can't judge a book by its cover

17. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    lol...Mr. Chambers, "the fish whisperer" :lol:

18. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Darn it! Gene, You told me you burnt all of those pictures.:crazy: Well the cats out of the bag now.:roll_eyes: lol
    Boy is it a load off my back, now that I don't have to sneak around being some one I not. I'm sure the brothers here will accept me for who I am.
    As for your problem, I told you before, your head pills are for swallowing not suppositories! No wonder you are talking from the wrong end!:big_smile: :cool2: lmao

19. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Now look !! what is this all about ? And your flawless reputation !! when did this happen ???

OMG LMAO :beat_brick:

20. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Mean Gene I think your Rep went out the window at the East Tn gathering 3 years ago. And then the Pickwick gathering. And let me see the one In Ar where I believe your boat was left high and dry:smile2:
    But I don't' care what they say about you. Your still a good old fart...................
    Pete